MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MentionMe 3.2.12 (for MyAlerts 2.x)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-11-14, 04:34 AM)sandokhane Wrote: [ -> ]hello; is there any way to point @MentionMe link to the user threads list ?

You would have to edit the PHP files to do that.
MentionMe 3.2.8 Released

Changes:
  • upgraded installer class
Fixes:
  • a bug where autocomplete would not work on responsive designs because it depended upon table elements
  • a bug where other iframes on the page prevented the popup from displaying (reported by @ozanakkaya)

To upgrade: Deactivate, overwrite existing files, activate.
+1, thank you, updated!
You're welcome. Smile
I haven't tested yet, but I think a member has alerted me to a bug; I think it is due to a bug with MentionMe, but it is actually connected to the alerts (MyAlerts)

A member got a barrage of alerts to say he had been tagged; when he followed the link to the post, there was no post and no tag. He contacted the member, who noted that he had created a draft post (where the other member was tagged), and made a number of saves; he thinks that every time he saved the draft the member is getting an alert

Is this a known bug?
(2019-02-04, 01:03 PM)NotAdmin Wrote: [ -> ]Is this a known bug?

It isn't something that I am aware of.

When I get home in ten hours or so, I will do a test on localhost and give you an answer.

Thanks for reporting issues here! Smile
Hi,

I'm currently experiencing some issues on my board, where anybody using Source Mode by default will run into "The message is missing" errors when starting a new topic. These are like the errors that many users had after the MyBB 1.8.18 upgrade (which required them to make template changes); however, for me, these issues have persisted even after making those template changes.

After a lengthy investigation, I discovered that I had this problem because I was running MentionMe and Rin Editor on the same board. Here is a throwaway test board I set up, which demonstrates this. It has Rin Editor 0.9.4 installed, and MentionMe 3.2.8 installed - but, otherwise, it's a clean install of MyBB 1.8.19. It exhibits "The message is missing" issues for anyone who has Source Mode enabled by default.

I've also informed martec about this in the Rin Editor thread. I don't know whether this is an issue in MentionMe, an issue in Rin Editor, or just a general conflict between the two - but, I love both plugins, so it'll really suck if this silly bug effectively renders them incompatible Sad .
I'm sorry you are having issues.

I use Rin Editor in my testing environment for MentionMe without issue, but nevertheless, I'll do some tests when I have time and get back with you.
OK, thanks Smile .

Are you running in Source Mode by default? If that's disabled, then I can run it without issue (however, I don't see this as a permanent 'fix', since some members prefer Source Mode)
I gave it a try earlier without issue, but I need to make sure I am running the latest version of Rin Editor. I'll try to look tomorrow.