MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MentionMe 3.2.12 (for MyAlerts 2.x)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I remove the quote around the username being mentioned?
I am not sure I understand you. Can you try to rephrase?
I think he is talking about in the editor (@Wildcard = @"Wildcard") after using the dropdown box

Avex - I think the only way to achieve this (if it is what you mean) is to remove the drop box option which means members will have to type the tag name manually
Ok, but this does not make sense to me... these "" are shown only on post edit. It is similar to other services - Discord, Flarum etc. I dont see any point why to remove them... or am I missing something?
I'm kinda lost too...
MentionMe 3.2.1 Released

Fixes:
  • a bug that caused the name cache task to fail under certain circumstances
  • a bug where the language wasn't loaded before running the task in certain circumstance
Changes:
  • better version comparison for MyAlerts
  • update some internal libraries

To upgrade, just overwrite the files.
Yes, I mean the quotes around the username.
For example, I type @Wildc
choose the name from the dropdown, and it changes it to @"Wildcard".

I want to remove these quotes and I find them unappealing.
(2017-11-19, 12:16 AM)Avex Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I mean the quotes around the username.
For example, I type @Wildc
choose the name from the dropdown, and it changes it to @"Wildcard".

I want to remove these quotes and I find them unappealing.

this is delimiter. this is necessary to avoid unnecessary request to server.
(2017-11-19, 04:54 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]this is delimiter. this is necessary to avoid unnecessary request to server.

Exactly.
Any plans to add some kind of messaging system for forums that do not use MyAlerts? For example a PM per mention by the user making the mention to his mentioned users.

Thanks