MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MentionMe 3.2.12 (for MyAlerts 2.x)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I insert after the mention name one or two line breaks and how can I change the color and background of the popup respectively where?

my english is bad, sorry...
(2017-01-15, 06:59 PM)hkkp Wrote: [ -> ]How can I insert after the mention name one or two line breaks

I think you mean, when the mention is inserted into the editor, you'd like to add a couple of line breaks after. You would have to edit the JavaScript to do that.

(2017-01-15, 06:59 PM)hkkp Wrote: [ -> ]how can I change the color and background of the popup respectively where?

Go to ACP -> Templates & Styles -> [Your Theme] -> mentionme.css

(2017-01-15, 06:59 PM)hkkp Wrote: [ -> ]my english is bad, sorry...

It is okay. We can work it out.
okay and Which and where, especially the javascript?

mentionme.css, Afterwards I did not look at all whether there is a css ... oh man ..

thank you
@hkkp - just use ctrl+shift+i and try what to change
<error>
	<dateline>1484509009</dateline>
	<script>inc/plugins/MentionMe/forum.php</script>
	<line>509</line>
	<type>2</type>
	<friendly_type>Warning</friendly_type>
	<message>Invalid argument supplied for foreach()</message>
</error>
Hello

I could please need some help with this plugin.

I've installed it via Plugin Uploader, deleted automention and DV Mentions that I used before.
Activated the plugin, but got the error message as shown in attachements. 
Uninstalled MentionMe and reinstalled it, still the same problem occurd. 

Also tried deactivating  and activating MyAlerts, but always the same error.

What can I do to get this plugin to work?

Cheers
Ray

EDIT: I use MyBB version 1.8.10
(2017-01-18, 12:13 PM)Ray2 Wrote: [ -> ]What can I do to get this plugin to work?

Give me a chance to take a look this evening. I'll get back to you.
(2017-01-18, 10:07 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-18, 12:13 PM)Ray2 Wrote: [ -> ]What can I do to get this plugin to work?

Give me a chance to take a look this evening. I'll get back to you.

Thank you
To my earlier question, I managed to solve it.

However I ran into another issue. My forum has MentionMe+MyAlerts and Guest thread/posting enabled. When I tried posting a new thread as a guest, I got this error when the post is on processing page (newthread.php?fid=2&processed=1)
Fatal error: Call to a member function getByCode() on boolean in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\plugins\MentionMe\alerts.php on line 111
I will try it again con localhost with la test changes to contribute with this i experienced by my addonns and it is fixed. But i have muy own mention mod so i give this a try on local xD