MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MentionMe 3.2.12 (for MyAlerts 2.x)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-01-02, 04:53 PM)DarkEternity Wrote: [ -> ]Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_strtolower() in /home/leonardo/public_html/inc/plugins/MentionMe/forum.php on line 97

Okay, then the problem is that the PHP mbstring extension is not installed on your host. It is a very common extension so getting your host to provide it shouldn't be a problem.
@Wildcard MentionMe 3.1 still not work Rin Editor (0.7.4)?
i installed but plugin not work Sad
It works perfectly for me. Board url; test account?
i send pm
Works great with Rin Editor here, great job on this release! Wink
Of course it works fine with Rin editor Smile I had been testing hard this before v3.1 release Smile
(2017-01-04, 05:53 PM)Nebulon Ranger Wrote: [ -> ]Works great with Rin Editor here, great job on this release! Wink

Thank you very much.

(2017-01-04, 06:18 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Of course it works fine with Rin editor Smile I had been testing hard this before v3.1 release Smile

lol Yes you did.
(2017-01-03, 09:25 PM)feilian Wrote: [ -> ]@Wildcard MentionMe 3.1 still not work Rin Editor (0.7.4)?
i installed but plugin not work Sad

Did you solve your problem , i have install Rin Editor too and not work .

And when i integrate with myalerts i got this error , the ole version does not have this error .
What is this error means ?

[attachment=38133]
(2017-01-05, 03:24 PM)MyFaith Wrote: [ -> ]i have install Rin Editor too and not work .

Do you use CloudFlare?

(2017-01-05, 03:24 PM)MyFaith Wrote: [ -> ]And when i integrate with myalerts i got this error , the ole version does not have this error .
What is this error means ?

That error means that MentionMe is trying to use a MyAlert's alert code that has already been taken. I can't understand why that would be. I'll take a look tonight when I have time.
Hi Wildcard

Is problem with mentionme o rin editor? Problem with cdn?

[attachment=38143]

Regards