MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MentionMe 3.2.12 (for MyAlerts 2.x)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-04-03, 06:07 PM)avixansa Wrote: [ -> ]Same problem , it was working fine till like 1 or 2 days back however it stopped responding any more ..
Also the mention button also does nothing on click ..

If you can give me some temp credentials, I'll be glad to take a look.
(2019-04-03, 07:41 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-03, 06:07 PM)avixansa Wrote: [ -> ]Same problem , it was working fine till like 1 or 2 days back however it stopped responding any more ..
Also the mention button also does nothing on click ..

If you can give me some temp credentials, I'll be glad to take a look.

Hi 
i have send you a pm .. plz check  Wink
Just to reiterate what I said via PM, there is something wrong with the way your server is handling MIME types. Once you solve that, let me know and I'll take another look.
Hey Smile ,thanks for looking into that ,
i talked to my host and they removed the conflict causing problems however , still the issue is there .. i have replied to your message and wrote somethings in details , please have a look into it Smile
(2019-04-04, 12:31 PM)avixansa Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Smile ,thanks for looking into that ,
i talked to my host and they removed the conflict causing problems however , still the issue is there .. i have replied to your message and wrote somethings in details , please have a look into it Smile

I took another look and the issue with MIME types persists.

Also, the JavaScript for MentionMe is missing and gives a 404 when I attempt to view it.

One more thing, PM if you have private information to pass on, but if you are just replying to the issue, please do it here. (It gets old having to type everything twice)
(2019-04-04, 03:30 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]I took another look and the issue with MIME types persists.

Also, the JavaScript for MentionMe is missing and gives a 404 when I attempt to view it.

One more thing, PM if you have private information to pass on, but if you are just replying to the issue, please do it here. (It gets old having to type everything twice)

Hi , 
yes the js was there , however the chmod permissions were set to 700 , when i changed them to 755 the js became available with the link you send me in the pm 
So by doing that 
the auto mention button started to act perfectly Smile with the quick replies .. However , if i will do a @ sign , that is not fetching up with any usernames at all .. 

Should i contact my host for that again .. ?? also can you guide me what should i say to them regarding that , as what kind of conflicts are coming up ?
Okay, we are getting closer.

There is another script that is missing. Caret.js is showing a 404 when I try to load it (and giving the error that kills the autocomplete popup).

You need to make sure that https://yourforum.com/jscripts/Caret.js/jquery.caret.js & https://yourforum.com/jscripts/Caret.js/jquery.caret.min.js both exist in the proper location.

Let me know when that's done and if it still doesn't work, I'll take another look.
@thank you so much for looking into that and letting me know , i don't know for what reason and why these permissions got changed automatically ,
i have changed the chmod permissions and now this mod seems to be working just perfect as it was before Smile
Great support thank you again Smile
(2019-04-05, 01:38 AM)avixansa Wrote: [ -> ]i have changed the chmod permissions and now this mod seems to be working just perfect as it was before Smile

Awesome Smile

(2019-04-05, 01:38 AM)avixansa Wrote: [ -> ]Great support thank you again Smile

You're welcome Cool
I just noticed one thing , it might be a bug or a parse issue
one of my members has a " period " in his username

for example [email protected]
so when i mention that user , it does not shows the username as clickable and shows like a normal text ..