MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MentionMe 3.2.12 (for MyAlerts 2.x)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-10-01, 03:36 PM)ozanakkaya Wrote: [ -> ]showPopup() not work.

If I'm understanding you correctly, the popup isn't working because it is finding an ad iframe on the page rather than the content editable document?

To diagnose this problem I will need temp credentials (not admin, just registered user) sent by PM. Also, go to ACP -> Config -> Settings -> MentionMe Settings and change Minify JavaScript to NO.

I will be home in about 4 hours and I will be available to give it a look then.
Sorry. Waiting for the solution.
I'm sorry, but I've been terribly busy. I'll try again when I get home tonight.
I have the 1.8.13 engine version, and when I turn on this MyAlerts plugin, I do not know what's going on, and you know?

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'MybbStuff_MyAlerts_AlertFormatterManager' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\000\forum\inc\plugins\MentionMe\alerts.php:239 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\000\forum\inc\class_plugins.php(142): mentionMeMyAlertsDisplay('') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\000\forum\global.php(99): pluginSystem->run_hooks(Array) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\000\forum\index.php(18): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\000\forum\inc\plugins\MentionMe\alerts.php on line 239

235   if (!$mybb->user['uid']) {
236   		return;
237       }
239      	$formatterManager = MybbStuff_MyAlerts_AlertFormatterManager::getInstance();
240     	$formatterManager->registerFormatter(new MentionMeFormatter($mybb, $lang, 'mention'));
241   }

(2018-10-24, 07:42 AM)Robi.Wielki Wrote: [ -> ]I have the 1.8.13 engine version, and when I turn on this MyAlerts plugin, I do not know what's going on, and you know?

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'MybbStuff_MyAlerts_AlertFormatterManager' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\000\forum\inc\plugins\MentionMe\alerts.php:239 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\000\forum\inc\class_plugins.php(142): mentionMeMyAlertsDisplay('') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\000\forum\global.php(99): pluginSystem->run_hooks(Array) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\000\forum\index.php(18): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\000\forum\inc\plugins\MentionMe\alerts.php on line 239

235   if (!$mybb->user['uid']) {
236   		return;
237       }
239      	$formatterManager = MybbStuff_MyAlerts_AlertFormatterManager::getInstance();
240     	$formatterManager->registerFormatter(new MentionMeFormatter($mybb, $lang, 'mention'));
241   }

Hi Robi.Wielki,

I'm sorry you are having problems.

For starters, you need to upgrade your forum, but more to the point, you need to upgrade MyAlerts (assuming that you have MyAlerts installed.) The class that PHP is looking for is part of the MyAlerts package, not MentionMe.
And should MyAlerts and MentionMe install it?
(2018-10-24, 01:03 PM)Robi.Wielki Wrote: [ -> ]And should MyAlerts and MentionMe install it?

If you are asking about the missing class, then MyAlerts should install that class: MybbStuff_MyAlerts_AlertFormatterManager

What version of MyAlerts are you using?
Engine 1.8.13
Plugin Name: MentionMe for MyBB 1.8.x
(2018-10-24, 02:10 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]What version of MyAlerts are you using?
hello; is there any way to point @MentionMe link to the user threads list ?