MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MentionMe 3.2.12 (for MyAlerts 2.x)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-03-04, 07:08 AM)avixansa Wrote: [ -> ]after the update i realised that as soon as i put a "@" it is taking more time to fetch the usernames

The last update was very minor. What version were you upgrading from?
(2019-03-04, 10:59 AM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-04, 07:08 AM)avixansa Wrote: [ -> ]after the update i realised that as soon as i put a "@" it is taking more time to fetch the usernames

The last update was very minor. What version were you upgrading from?

3.2.8 only ..
Nothing changed in terms of loading the popup/name data in the last version.
oK , so i upgraded to 1.8.20 today and i am using the extention to the latest version already .. 
Now in the quick reply box strange MMMMMM is appearing with the avatar .. 
i have attached the screen shot , as soon i disable the plugin , this avatar and mmmm ARE GONE ..

Fixed Uninstalled and installed it back again Smile
(2019-03-06, 01:30 PM)avixansa Wrote: [ -> ]oK , so i upgraded to 1.8.20 today and i am using the extention to the latest version already .. 
Now in the quick reply box strange MMMMMM is appearing with the avatar .. 
i have attached the screen shot , as soon i disable the plugin , this avatar and mmmm ARE GONE ..

Fixed Uninstalled and installed it back again Smile

For some reason, the style sheet sometimes isn't installed/cached correctly sometimes. As you've discovered, uninstalling/installing usually fixes the issue.

Still haven't figured out why it happens, though.
Hey Wildcard,

I'm having issues with this plugin using the Square theme (go figure).
When a user clicks the like button there is no information displayed to indicate that any users have liked the post. The only thing that changes on-screen is the like button changes to a dislike button.

I'm also having issues with the autocomplete. When typing "@" the autofunction pops up and functions normally until you click on the desired username at which point the username is not added to the "@" string. So for example if I type "@W" and then select your username, it does nothing.

Any suggestions?
(2019-03-18, 04:04 PM)Cyanide_ Wrote: [ -> ]When a user clicks the like button there is no information displayed to indicate that any users have liked the post. The only thing that changes on-screen is the like button changes to a dislike button.

I'm sorry, but that doesn't have anything to do with MentionMe.

(2019-03-18, 04:04 PM)Cyanide_ Wrote: [ -> ]I'm also having issues with the autocomplete. When typing "@" the autofunction pops up and functions normally until you click on the desired username at which point the username is not added to the "@" string. So for example if I type "@W" and then select your username, it does nothing.

Any suggestions?

I am at work right now, but if you PM me some temp credentials, I will have a look this evening.
don't work with SCEditor WYSIWYG and DVZ Shoutbox

https://i.hizliresim.com/Ov4LaQ.png
That link gives a 403 Forbidden error.
(2019-03-18, 04:04 PM)Cyanide_ Wrote: [ -> ]I'm also having issues with the autocomplete. When typing "@" the autofunction pops up and functions normally until you click on the desired username at which point the username is not added to the "@" string. So for example if I type "@W" and then select your username, it does nothing.

Any suggestions?

Same problem , it was working fine till like 1 or 2 days back however it stopped responding any more ..
Also the mention button also does nothing on click ..