MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MentionMe 3.2.12 (for MyAlerts 2.x)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you have another mention plugin installed?
(2017-09-19, 12:31 AM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have another mention plugin installed?

No
Have you ever? Sounds to me like something left over from another plugin integrating with MyAlerts.

Which version of MentionMe have you installed?
(2017-09-19, 09:01 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]Have you ever? Sounds to me like something left over from another plugin integrating with MyAlerts.

Which version of MentionMe have you installed?

At one time I had Automention but I deleted all traces of it. I was running MentionMe 3.1 with no problems. When I upgraded to 3.1.2 is when I ran into problems. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it but still have the same problem.
I'm sorry you are having problems. I haven't run into that issue. Would it be possible to uninstall MyAlerts and then re-install it? Then retry integration.
(2017-09-20, 02:11 AM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry you are having problems. I haven't run into that issue. Would it be possible to uninstall MyAlerts and then re-install it? Then retry integration.

I tried that but still get the same error:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:1062 - Duplicate entry 'mention' for key 'unique_code'Query: INSERT INTO mybb_alert_types (id,code,enabled,can_be_user_disabled) VALUES (0,'mention',1,1)
I have reported that issue and a video, and the fixed files but that will never take seriously like many other plugins i try t ocontribute with.

Many time ago i have reported and deleted that files due author deny to try out that issue, i have explained how to reproduce and more, but never take this seriously so i have to say that would not be an error any more.
(2017-09-21, 08:42 PM)Hyperspace Wrote: [ -> ]I tried that but still get the same error:

I really don't understand the issue. Is there any way that you could give me temporary access so that I can troubleshoot?

(2017-09-21, 08:53 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ][...]i have explained how to reproduce and more, but never take this seriously so i have to say that would not be an error any more.

It isn't that I haven't taken you seriously, Whiteneo. The main issue is that I have a very hard time understanding you. I don't mean to insult you at all, but when I read your issues on GitHub, I struggled very hard to extract the relevant information from your posts.

But, I can understand code. Instead of explaining to me, why not just send a Pull Request? In the past you sent pull requests that were accepted into the Repository, and others that had issues that were closed-- I want to solve ANY issues, but if I cannot reproduce them nor have somewhere to start, I cannot fix the problem without help.
(2017-09-21, 10:16 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-09-21, 08:42 PM)Hyperspace Wrote: [ -> ]I tried that but still get the same error:

I really don't understand the issue. Is there any way that you could give me temporary access so that I can troubleshoot?

OK, I sent you a PM.
@Hyperspace can you download this version and give it a try?

https://github.com/WildcardSearch/Mentio...enance.zip