MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MentionMe 3.2.12 (for MyAlerts 2.x)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-09-21, 11:19 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]@Hyperspace can you download this version and give it a try?

https://github.com/WildcardSearch/Mentio...enance.zip

That worked. Thanks for your help. Big Grin
I'm glad you got it working.

Thanks Whiteneo for the fix, I just needed to see it to understand what they were trying to tell me.
<error>
	<dateline>1505890549</dateline>
	<script>inc/plugins/MentionMe/forum.php</script>
	<line>485</line>
	<type>2</type>
	<friendly_type>Warning</friendly_type>
	<message>Invalid argument supplied for foreach()</message>
</error>

mentionme 3.1.2

the mentionme button does not work...
I have create an issue to solve the warning you posted: https://github.com/WildcardSearch/MentionMe/issues/166

When you say "the mentionme button" I assume you mean the postbit button?
yes, the postbit button.
Can you PM me a link and test account? Oh, and please disable Minify JavaScript in ACP so that I can debug more easily.

EDIT: And upgrade to the new version.
MentionMe 3.1.3 Released

Fixes:
  • a PHP warning when the name cache is empty
  • added codename to the plugin
  • an installation error when the alert type is already used
  • a bug where when using CKEditor, once you post in quick reply you can no longer use the mention autocomplete popup
  • a bug where when using SCEditor the popup was partially hidden behind the editor container depending on cursor position

To Upgrade: deactivate, overwrite existing files, activate.
(2017-09-23, 03:39 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]Can you PM me a link and test account? Oh, and please disable Minify JavaScript in ACP so that I can debug more easily.

EDIT: And upgrade to the new version.

okay, i send.
hkkp, as I told you in a message, the issue is that MentionMe does not officially support MHEditor. In my tests, almost everything works correctly when combining the two plugins, but the postbit buttons don't work at all.

I am currently speaking to the developer of MHEditor and working independently to try to solve this issue and if possible, provide official support for MHEditor in the future.
Thank you. In the old version of Mentionme it worked the postbit button.