MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MentionMe 3.2.12 (for MyAlerts 2.x)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-10-21, 08:11 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]You're welcome. Thanks for reporting issues.

I don't have Windows 10, so I can't test Edge apparently. Annoying MS!

Anyway, are you using Rin Editor? I'm trying to see which version of CKEditor you are using so that I can look for bugs specific to your issue.

RIN Editor (0.8.10) - I was previously using CKEditor (1.0.0) but it was buggy so had to change

The issue I reported didn't occur on CKEditor and doesn't occur on the default editor

Besides my reported bug on the Edge browser, the RIN Editor seems to work perfectly well with MentionMe  Smile
(2017-10-21, 11:52 PM)NotAdmin Wrote: [ -> ]The issue I reported didn't occur on CKEditor and doesn't occur on the default editor

To be clear, you mean that it happened on Rin Editor, NOT the other CKEditor plugin, and NOT on SCEditor (default WYSISYG)?

(2017-10-21, 11:52 PM)NotAdmin Wrote: [ -> ]Besides my reported bug on the Edge browser, the RIN Editor seems to work perfectly well with MentionMe  Smile

Glad to hear it. It is going to be frustrating debugging this as I can't test in Edge :s
(2017-10-22, 12:16 AM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-10-21, 11:52 PM)NotAdmin Wrote: [ -> ]The issue I reported didn't occur on CKEditor and doesn't occur on the default editor

To be clear, you mean that it happened on Rin Editor, NOT the other CKEditor plugin, and NOT on SCEditor (default WYSISYG)?

Correct
Thank you, I'll see what I can figure out.
Another bug (I Think)

I can't tag a member with just 2 characters - their name appears in the list, and the tagging works in the editor, but in the post it just appears as plain text
(2017-10-24, 11:27 AM)NotAdmin Wrote: [ -> ]Another bug (I Think)

I can't tag a member with just 2 characters - their name appears in the list, and the tagging works in the editor, but in the post it just appears as plain text

I cannot test it right now, but which browser and version?
(2017-10-24, 03:42 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-10-24, 11:27 AM)NotAdmin Wrote: [ -> ]Another bug (I Think)

I cannot test it right now, but which browser and version?

MentionMe 3.1.4 and Chrome, FF & Edge
It is working fine for me:

[Image: LwPpaV5.png]

[Image: 37zujwo.png]
Ah

I think I found the problem. During the move from one software to MyBB a member has snuck past the "Max 3" characters limit on the forum. I have reduced the limit to 2 characters, and that seems to have fixed the issue Smile
It had a hunch that may have been the issue-- I'm glad you got it working.