MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MentionMe 3.2.12 (for MyAlerts 2.x)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-06-17, 06:25 PM)Hugo220 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-17, 04:19 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Hugo,

There have been some reports about incompatibilities with MyBB 1.8.21, but I haven't had time to look at them yet.

For your issue, can you try uninstalling and re-installing MentionMe?

Hey Wildcard, thanks for your quick reply!

Uninstalling and then installing again the the trick, stupid I haven't thought about that hahaha. Thanks.

In all fairness, you shouldn't have to think about that. If I was a better developer, it would just work Toungue
Hi Wildstar,
I can also confirm that the mention feature is working in quick reply but not in full thread mode.
(2019-06-18, 11:11 PM)erich199 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Wildstar,
I can also confirm that the mention feature is working in quick reply but not in full thread mode.

Thanks. I am aware of the issue, but still haven't had time to investigate it. Please be patient.
Okay, I've had a look and I am not seeing the same issue that is being reported. I don't feel like uploading a video, but its working in Quick Reply, Quick Edit, SCEditor, CKEditor, and DVZ Shoutbox for me.

I would say uninstall and re-install, but I think someone already reported that didn't work for them...
Hi Wildcard, I've tried to uninstall and still can't get it to work on "New Topic" editor. I've even tried it on the default theme and no luck. I'll keep investigating to see if I can find anything that might be causing this. *Sidenote - I did have to make some template changes with the recent update. It was causing the html to be parsed in the post vs WYSWYG*

So I downgraded to the previous version and it's the same. So it seems to be something related to the 1.8.21 update.
Thanks for the feedback.

I'm going to try installing MyBB 1.8.19, install MentionMe, upgrade to 1.8.21 and then see if I can reproduce the issue.

I'll keep trying.
Template changes maybe?

jQuery and SCeditor were updated
(2019-06-20, 11:07 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Template changes maybe?

I don't know, yet. I am going to try again when I get home from work.
Hi. MentionMe is great plugin for me. Thanks for this.

I have question.

Is it working on 1.8.21?

In quick reply plugin is working but i cant make to work with new reply and new thread.
Sorry, but I still haven't been able to get the issues between MentionMe and MyBB 1.8.21 figured out. I am going to try to figure it out this weekend.

Thanks for your patience.