MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MentionMe 3.2.12 (for MyAlerts 2.x)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
okay, one screen...

Nothing is displayed in the error console
(2017-02-17, 10:41 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]That's very strange.

Can you link me to mheditor so that I can test?

http://doylecc.altervista.org/en/mheditor.html
Thank you.
Doesn't work. It shows the dropdown panel, but no users name.

strange, it suddenly started working. I only did post one @mention.
(2017-02-21, 03:13 PM)Stormyy Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't work. It shows the dropdown panel, but no users name.

strange, it suddenly started working. I only did post one @mention.

I am assuming you installed MentionMe on a test board. When you first install the plugin, the name cache is built so that there are names to list when the user presses the @ key. But on test boards where is little to no activity, the task can only come up with the admin (which doesn't need to be cached anyway). So sometimes the popup might be empty.

If you just start typing it will autofill after x amount of chars (the minimum name length setting of your forum).
@Wildcard - Hi, I got same issues with wrongly assigned avatars to usernames in the popup window. I reported with more details on GitHub. Really annoying bug, I cannot figure out what is wrong, somehow the avatars are not updated
I've installed it and it seems fine in admin cp, but when out in the board literally nothing happens when you type @

And - it's not produced a user pop-up in THIS POST for me, either?

I've refreshed browser etc.
(2017-03-05, 10:38 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@Wildcard - Hi, I got same issues with wrongly assigned avatars to usernames in the popup window. I reported with more details on GitHub. Really annoying bug, I cannot figure out what is wrong, somehow the avatars are not updated

Okay thanks. I will take a look when I have time.

(2017-03-05, 11:47 AM)rockingit Wrote: [ -> ]I've installed it and it seems fine in admin cp, but when out in the board literally nothing happens when you type @

Can you give me a board url so I can test?

(2017-03-05, 11:47 AM)rockingit Wrote: [ -> ]And - it's not produced a user pop-up in THIS POST for me, either?

MentionMe is not installed on this forum. Nor will it ever be.
[quote pid='1266221' dateline='1488720353']

Can you give me a board url so I can test?

[/quote]

www.festivalcrew.org

I'll PM you a login.
(2017-03-05, 11:47 AM)rockingit Wrote: [ -> ]I've installed it and it seems fine in admin cp, but when out in the board literally nothing happens when you type @

When I tested, the JavaScript files for autocomplete were missing.

Please ensure that all files have been copied to their correct locations and try again.