MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MentionMe 3.2.12 (for MyAlerts 2.x)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Internet Explorer

- New Reply

- you cannot write more than 1 letter. Then you must by mouse click inside of message, and again, again and again.
(2020-01-04, 04:44 PM)S474N Wrote: [ -> ]- Internet Explorer

- New Reply

- you cannot write more than 1 letter. Then you must by mouse click inside of message, and again, again and again.

Okay thanks for the explanation.

Maybe try other browsers? Internet Explorer is out of date.
In Chrome no problem. But in IE is problem only in full editor, in "Quick reply" is everything ok.

And is possible to change '@"Nickname"' to '@Nickname:'?
(2020-01-05, 10:42 AM)S474N Wrote: [ -> ]In Chrome no problem. But in IE is problem only in full editor, in "Quick reply" is everything ok.

I am very sorry, but again, IE has been unsupported for a very long time. I'm afraid I can't take the time to support it.

(2020-01-05, 10:42 AM)S474N Wrote: [ -> ]And is possible to change '@"Nickname"' to '@Nickname:'?

https://github.com/WildcardSearch/MentionMe/wiki/Usage
"Wildcard\' Wrote:Yes, I am aware of that. This is the way that MentionMe has always worked.

If I have time, I will look into adding that feature.

Please, if possible, i would also like to see this plugin working in the advanced editor in source mode. Thank you!
I'm sorry. I have never actually looked into this. I'll keep trying to find time.
Newer version works on 1.8.21?
(2020-03-16, 11:02 PM)makpaolo Wrote: [ -> ]Newer version works on 1.8.21?

Yes, I am running it on 1.8.21 on my forum now.

https://www.rantcentralforums.com/
Hi, I've changed editor and need to reposition the popup, how do I do this the most efficiently if at all. Changing it inside the autocomplete.js or autocomplete.min.js doesn't seem to change anything.. It's positioned quite weirdly..

Thanks a lot.
(2020-06-06, 03:04 PM)GodLess101 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I've changed editor and need to reposition the popup, how do I do this the most efficiently if at all. Changing it inside the autocomplete.js or autocomplete.min.js doesn't seem to change anything.. It's positioned quite weirdly..

Thanks a lot.

I join the question, I have the same problem