MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MentionMe 3.2.12 (for MyAlerts 2.x)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Undecided  then i must give up , because i dont know too .
Google is your friend. Or perhaps someone here can help.
Just have a quick test , but not sure how to change between 2 awesome icon same like the "like and unlike".
May be tomorrow try again .

[attachment=38084]
MentionMe 3.0.4 Release

Fixes invalid HTML in the popup template.

To upgrade, deactivate, overwrite the existing files, and the re-activate the plugin.
Nice @Wildcard but need add a support for CKEditor (@martec plugin) many ppl use this editor
@feilian - please wait for 3.1 Smile check github
(2016-12-30, 06:55 AM)feilian Wrote: [ -> ]Nice @Wildcard but need add a support for CKEditor (@martec plugin) many ppl use this editor
(2016-12-30, 09:46 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@feilian - please wait for 3.1 Smile check github

I've already finished that feature. I just have one more feature request for 3.1 and then to test and I can get it released Smile
@Wildcard - yes I know, I have tested all of the new additions for v3.1 except CKeditor support (I need to install CKeditor on my testing board). I will ASAP Smile If anything I will create an issue on GitHub
(2016-12-30, 04:07 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@Wildcard - yes I know, I have tested all of the new additions for v3.1 except CKeditor support (I need to install CKeditor on my testing board). I will ASAP Smile If anything I will create an issue on GitHub

Thank you so much for your help and advice.

[Image: y0abGke.png]

It is coming together...
If you add small avatar in front of name than it will look different. I think it's not difficult to add.
Thank you.