MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MentionMe 3.2.12 (for MyAlerts 2.x)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-06-21, 10:50 AM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, but I still haven't been able to get the issues between MentionMe and MyBB 1.8.21 figured out. I am going to try to figure it out this weekend.

Thanks for your patience.

This update is the only thing which is stopping me to upgrade the board right now Sad .. But No issues bro Smile Take your own sweet time Smile
(2019-06-21, 01:04 PM)avixansa Wrote: [ -> ]This update is the only thing which is stopping me to upgrade the board right now Sad .. But No issues bro Smile Take your own sweet time Smile

Please don't think it is because I don't care. I just couldn't reproduce the error.

If you could look in your browser console for errors, I could possibly troubleshoot it that way.
(2019-06-21, 06:21 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]If you could look in your browser console for errors, I could possibly troubleshoot it that way.

I made a screenshot of my browser console:

[attachment=41917]

I testet with different editors but only the new sceditor throws this error.
(2019-06-21, 08:04 PM)doylecc Wrote: [ -> ]I testet with different editors but only the new sceditor throws this error.

That indicates that Caret.js isn't working correctly.

Thank you, that is helpful. I will try again to reproduce the error this weekend. I'm just getting home, but I will start in the morning.

Thanks, doylecc
(2019-06-21, 06:21 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-21, 01:04 PM)avixansa Wrote: [ -> ]This update is the only thing which is stopping me to upgrade the board right now Sad .. But No issues bro Smile Take your own sweet time Smile

Please don't think it is because I don't care. I just couldn't reproduce the error.

If you could look in your browser console for errors, I could possibly troubleshoot it that way.
you always the best help bro , and i never think like that Smile
MentionMe 3.2.11 Released

Fixes:
  • a bug where autocomplete failed for SCEditor after MyBB 1.8.21

To upgrade: Deactivate in ACP; overwrite existing files; activate in ACP. (A hard page refresh may be necessary.)
@Wildcard: Updated...works like a charm again. Thank you very much!
Can confirm that fixed the issue.

Wildcard, I have one question about the mentionme autocomplete box. On my current theme it's pushing the box all the way to the bottom of the page. Is there some place I can correct this behavior?
Thank you @Wildcard!

@erich199 - try this tutorial Smile https://mybb.group/showthread.php?tid=9&pid=10#pid10
You guys are welcome. Smile

I'm just glad everything is working now.