MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MentionMe 3.2.12 (for MyAlerts 2.x)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Dr_The_One - I dont understand what you mean... do you wanna add an avatar before the username when you mentioned someone? If yes I dont think is is something useful, it will need another extra query which means more server resources and slower loading speed Sad Another issue - the avatar would be misaligned if you change the text size.

@Wildcard - you are welcome, happy to help Smile One more idea - can you please add a CSS class for mentioned user? It will be easier to customize it (for example FontAwesome with :before tag etc). Would be useful for someone
Hello Wildcard may i know where can download the latest version .
Is that the version #5 ?
Because when i install it show version 3.0.3

[attachment=38094]

And the mentions search name in quick reply is at outsite text area box , is that normal ?

[attachment=38095]
(2016-12-31, 05:45 AM)Dr_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]If you add small avatar in front of name than it will look different. I think it's not difficult to add.
Thank you.
(2016-12-31, 09:03 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@Dr_The_One - I dont understand what you mean... do you wanna add an avatar before the username when you mentioned someone? If yes I dont think is is something useful, it will need another extra query which means more server resources and slower loading speed Sad Another issue - the avatar would be misaligned if you change the text size.

I don't know exactly what is being asked.

(2016-12-31, 09:03 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@Wildcard - you are welcome, happy to help Smile One more idea - can you please add a CSS class for mentioned user? It will be easier to customize it (for example FontAwesome with :before tag etc). Would be useful for someone

That doesn't sound too bad.

https://github.com/WildcardSearch/MentionMe/issues/115

(2016-12-31, 02:19 PM)MyFaith Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Wildcard may i know where can download the latest version .
Is that the version #5 ?
Because when i install it show version 3.0.3

Where is that screen shot from?

You can download the latest stable version of MentionMe from the mods site. 3.0.4 currently.

(2016-12-31, 02:19 PM)MyFaith Wrote: [ -> ]And the mentions search name in quick reply is at outsite text area box , is that normal ?

No, that isn't intended behavior. Can you try uninstalling and reinstalling?

If that doesn't help, I will take a look if you give me a link.
The screen shot is when i install , yes i download at mod site .
My site link have PM you yesterday , are you delete already ?

Edit : after uninstall and install again , remain the same .
(2016-12-31, 02:42 PM)MyFaith Wrote: [ -> ]My site link have PM you yesterday , are you delete already ?

No I still have it. I have just been working long hours on this lately and my brain is fried Toungue

(2016-12-31, 02:42 PM)MyFaith Wrote: [ -> ]The screen shot is when i install , yes i download at mod site .

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...ad&pid=885 < this is 3.0.4 currently

(2016-12-31, 02:42 PM)MyFaith Wrote: [ -> ]Edit : after uninstall and install again , remain the same .

I had a look at your site and you have a lot of errors, both CSS and JavaScript.

One thing I noticed is that all of your scripts and style sheets are output in the HTML twice. There is an error in console that jQuery does not exists, but in the HTML I see it included twice.

I think you have to get these errors worked out before I can get MentionMe working correctly.

Have you tested with the default theme? Is everything working correctly using the default theme?
i export theme just now , dont know why have become that .
I never test on default theme .
Any way i have to find the way to solve the problem first .
Thank you .
(2016-12-31, 03:21 PM)MyFaith Wrote: [ -> ]I never test on default theme .

This plugin was built and tested on the default theme. It should work on most themes, but since there is a built-in reliance on existing DOM elements, themes that remove those dependent elements will break the plugin.

So testing on the default theme should tell you whether you have encountered a bug with the plugin or a problem with the theme.
I just reinstall mybb , and the plugin but i still get version 3.0.3 .
( i use plugin uploader to install )
And you can see the crash after i install , when i uninstall every things become normal .
Only me have this problem ?
I have test In default theme is working correctly .

[attachment=38097]

Any way happy new year for all mybb member Big Grin
(2016-12-31, 06:38 PM)MyFaith Wrote: [ -> ]( i use plugin uploader to install )

Then perhaps that is the problem.

(2016-12-31, 06:38 PM)MyFaith Wrote: [ -> ]And you can see the crash after i install , when i uninstall every things become normal .
Only me have this problem ?

No one else has reported an issue with installation that I now of.

(2016-12-31, 06:38 PM)MyFaith Wrote: [ -> ]I have test In default theme is working correctly .

Great.

(2016-12-31, 06:38 PM)MyFaith Wrote: [ -> ]Any way happy new year for all mybb member Big Grin

Happy New Year my friend.
Ya...I want to add avatar in front of username.
Avatar should computation le with text size if possible.
Thank you.
Happy New Year to All Staff and Members.