MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MentionMe 3.2.12 (for MyAlerts 2.x)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-08-07, 03:21 PM)truthmayvary Wrote: [ -> ]Whenever a registered user mentions a user that is not in the admin group and then submits that post, they get the following error:

I just took a look and it is because of an "introduced bug," otherwise known as a typo lol

Until I can get it fixed, just change inc/plugins/MentionMe/alerts.php line 305-306 from

global $cache;
	static $nameCache, $myCache, $db;

to

global $cache, $db;
	static $nameCache, $myCache;

(I placed the $db variable on the static line instead of the global line Confused)

I will be home in about 6 hours and I will try to do a quick release of 3.2.7 to patch this.

Thank you for the report. I am sorry about the issues.
Thank you for the quick response! I tried your fix but now I get a new error (in the same cases):

Quote:MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error: 1146 - Table '[MY DATABASE NAME].mybb_thread' doesn't exist Query: SELECT uid FROM mybb_thread WHERE tid='8449'
(I just removed the database name (for safety reasons) in the beginning of '.mybb_thread' in that error)

I know the table mybb_thread is existing though, obviously.

EDIT: Actually, the table is called mybb_threads if I'm not mistaken? So Maybe there was another typo somewhere?
Wow, I'm really batting 1.000 here lol

Another typo, that should be 'threads' on line 357

So sorry. I rushed this update and now I'm paying for it.
Haha, no worries! It works now, thank you so much Smile
No problem. When I make it home, I will push an update.
MentionMe 3.2.7 Released

Fixed some embarrassing typos...

To upgrade: Deactivate in ACP; overwrite existing files; and activate.
Not sure when it happened, but MentionMe (MentionMe 3.2.7) is no longer working on my RinEditor on quick reply or quick edit; it is fine on the full reply

If I disable RinEditor it works fine on the default myBB editor

Any ideas? :/

Edit - Ignore; seems Xthreads is causing me issues for some reason
You have to use Xthreads plugin from GitHub - I reported that issue and it was fixed on GitHub, anyway no new version released on mybbhacks web page.

https://github.com/zingaburga/XThreads-MyBB-Plugin
Thanks Eldenroot

That worked a charm! - My Hero Smile
I'm glad you got it working.