MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google SEO Legacy 1.4.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks for updating functions.php file, frostschutz Wink
(2010-04-13, 12:02 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-13, 08:10 AM)tommykent1210 Wrote: [ -> ]Does it create a physical file sitemap-index.xml?

No. It does not create a Thread-Title file either.

I'll attach a modified functions.php to the first post.

Sorry to be a nuisance, but what does the updated inc/functions.php file do? Does it just make it compatible with 1.4.12?
Yes, it's the 1.4.12 version of functions.php with the modifications necessary for Google SEO URLs. You can just as well make the necessary modifications yourself, they're described in the documentation. If you're using Linux you can just as well just apply the patch. The Google SEO package includes an already modified version of functions.php for those too lazy to do it themselves. Naturally it should only be used for the MyBB version specified.
Something's wrong in new version GSeo 1.1.12.
Almost everybody on my forum seeing error page. When I set Google 404 like this:

[attachment=17895]

...everything is OK :>
So what do I do with the new modified functions.1.4.12-googleseo file.

Where do I upload it?
(2010-04-13, 03:17 PM)Lithium Wrote: [ -> ]So what do I do with the new modified functions.1.4.12-googleseo file.

Where do I upload it?

Just rename to functions.php, upload to ~/inc/ and override old one (before - make backup of this file).
Thanks, I just remembered before you posted Smile
No credits for the edited file in the first post. Ouch... Sad
(2010-04-13, 03:08 PM)DamYan Wrote: [ -> ]Almost everybody on my forum seeing error page.

Broken image / link on your site? In combination with showing error pages in the who is online list, that would make everybody appear on an error page...
(2010-04-13, 04:15 PM)RPicard Wrote: [ -> ]No credits for the edited file in the first post. Ouch... Sad

It's not the same file. Thanks for making one, I guess?
(2010-04-13, 04:15 PM)RPicard Wrote: [ -> ]No credits for the edited file in the first post. Ouch... Sad

LOL you edited the file with the help of frostschutz's manual... Now you want to be named in this file. Rolleyes