MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google SEO Legacy 1.4.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It showed white screen and text:
Google SEO URL hook added
Google SEO URL hook called
Google SEO URL forumdisplay ''
faviouz... for URL you need to modify your inc/functions.php

this is described in the documentation.
this is also shown on the plugins status page.
the files even are included in the zip archive.

if you're not able to follow instructions I don't see how I can help you

@watt,

add a echo htmlspecialchars(print_r($mybb->input, true)); after the forumdisplay echo? in your prior message the key was there, now it is not, I don't understand.

give me a link to the page that shows the error message so I can see it myself...
Ok give me a second Toungue

Hmm: http://www.pgc-cs.eu/Forum-sponsorzy

it lookes like that now:
function google_seo_url_hook()
{
    global $db, $settings, $mybb, $session;
	echo "Google SEO URL hook called<br>"; 

// Translate URL name to ID and verify.
    switch(THIS_SCRIPT)
    {
        case 'forumdisplay.php':
            // Translation.
            $url = $mybb->input['google_seo_forum'];
			echo "Google SEO URL forumdisplay '$url'<br>"; 
			echo htmlspecialchars(print_r($mybb->input, true));

Hmm Google SEO URL is showing - I must add code into wrong place ; /

Google SEO URL hook added
Google SEO URL hook called
Google SEO URL forumdisplay 'kącik-head-adminów'
Array ( [google_seo_forum] => kącik-head-adminów )
@Watt,

ok, I ended up using this URL

http://www.pgc-cs.eu/Forum-klan-szuka-graczy?page=2

I reloaded it several times

I got randomly two different pages back:

- one that contained the Google SEO debug output, as well as the forum

- one that did not contain the Google SEO debug output and "Nieprawidłowy dział" whatever that means

it means that for some reason in the error case, the google seo plugin doesn't even load

not sure what I could do about it, to locate the issue we would most likely have to debug MyBB core, the whole initializiation and plugin loading process. Something's wrong on your installation, I just don't have any idea what.
I uploaded the new functions.php, htacess.txt, robots.txt and I have everything enabled.
What else do I need? The links already work but I when I click them it doesn't load.

Sorry but I'm not really related to these things. I just want to have some fancy links and get displayed on Google etc.
htaccess.txt is just an example, the actual file used by apache is .htaccess

robots.txt is also just an example - and strictly speaking, not required - adapting it to your needs is your responsibility (you can find tons of howtos regarding robots.txt online, google webmaster tools also has a robot.txt analyzing/generation tool)

see the plugins page, Google SEO displays a status there of what's still missing. if it says all ok it should work, if it says add something to .htaccess you have to do just that etc.
(2009-05-09, 11:18 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]I uploaded the new functions.php, htacess.txt, robots.txt and I have everything enabled.
What else do I need? The links already work but I when I click them it doesn't load.

Sorry but I'm not really related to these things. I just want to have some fancy links and get displayed on Google etc.

you have to put the rewrite rules in the begining of your htaccess file and place the patch into the inc folder but - the ending and the number and in acp you have to make sure there enabled in all of the them for it to work

FROST@
thanks for the web page link for the sitemaps, i worked it out from doing it that way Smile

much apprectiated
It asks me to add:
RewriteEngine on

# Google SEO workaround for search.php highlights:
# Make this rule the first rewrite rule in your .htaccess!
RewriteRule ^([^&]*)&(.*)$ http://www.paparanho.com/$1?$2 [L,QSA,R=301]

# Google SEO Sitemap:
RewriteRule ^sitemap-([^./]+)\.xml$ misc.php?google_seo_sitemap=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Forums:
RewriteRule ^forum-([^./]+)$ forumdisplay.php?google_seo_forum=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Threads:
RewriteRule ^thread-([^./]+)$ showthread.php?google_seo_thread=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Announcements:
RewriteRule ^announcement-([^./]+)$ announcements.php?google_seo_announcement=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Users:
RewriteRule ^user-([^./]+)$ member.php?action=profile&google_seo_user=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Calendars:
RewriteRule ^calendar-([^./]+)$ calendar.php?google_seo_calendar=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Events:
RewriteRule ^event-([^./]+)$ calendar.php?action=event&google_seo_event=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO 404:
ErrorDocument 404 /misc.php?google_seo_error=404
to htacess.txt, and I did.
I added it before:
          <IfModule mod_env.c>
		SetEnv SEO_SUPPORT 1
	</IfModule>
</IfModule>

And still doesn't work. I refreshed the plugins page and it tells me the same.
I invented something - plugin can turn off himself automaticly.
I had got similar situation before with
Quote: Quote:
Code:
/var/www/vhosts/mypage.pl/httpdocs/inc/languages/Pole wyboru języka/googleseo_settings.lang.php does not exist

(Pole wyboru = Choose laguage field) - I've copied lag files, to english ;/

That's a bug in the language files you are using. in the language files of your language pack, find $l['language'] = "Pole wyboru jezyka", and rename it to $l['language_selection_box']. Notify the maintainers of your translation of this problem (or check if there already is a newer version of the translation available that has this issue already fixed).

I changed
$l['language'] = "jezyk";

in polish/admin/config.settings.php
I think there is a problem taht I changed it on my way - can you write me how shold it be done?

(I aslo make a dirctory inc/languages/jezyk and I've added there the langs of the plugin)
it shouldn't be $l['language'], it should be $l['language_selection_box']

however the admin/config.settings.php affects only the admin cp page, it should not be related to the forums that users and guests see
(2009-05-09, 11:33 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]to htacess.txt

that's ".htaccess", not "htaccess.txt"