MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google SEO Legacy 1.4.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2009-12-05, 09:08 PM)Byakuya_007 Wrote: [ -> ]I had some problems when I edited the file inc / functions.php would be possible to trust someone to get me this and the plugin to work at all well, maybe the creator of this plugin.

Just download the latest version. There is a modified ready to use functions.php included.
Your problem seems to be with your rewrite rules (.htaccess), not inc/functions.php.
Also make sure your forum is using UTF-8...
Yes exactly.>
Sorry but can you help me?
He's said what to do, make sure the rewrite rules are in your .htaccess file and that your database tables are UTF-8, you can do this in the Tools & Maintenance section of the ACP.
G. Seo 1.7 is compatible with mybb 1.4.9? I heave 1.6, i need update?
It should be compatible with any 1.4 MyBB, however the Google SEO package only contains the premodified functions.php for the current MyBB version. For other versions, you will have to make the functions.php change as described in the documentation manually (or if you are on Linux, use the patch). I suggest you just update MyBB to the current version instead.

I can't speak for MyBB 1.6, I have not tried that yet and I do not intend to do so until it is actually released. So if you are already using MyBB 1.6 you are on your own (although probably it's just the functions.php edit too).
I meant to say no. Htaccess file does not realize very well what to do, I asked the team from my server and told to create a document in notepad put there as needed and kept the name. Htacess know that this was the my problem.

So I came here, to trust someone trust me to do this since I did not achieve alone.

Regards, Danilo

(translated in google translator)
Can you post in English so people don't have to go to Google Translate all the time to read your posts?? Thanks.

But I translated your post and have no idea what you're trying to say... Undecided
>> I edited my last post..>
Sorry i suck at English
I added a new theme and when I click to go to any thread the Google SEO url do not work...
Test - Select the BlueRise theme:
http://computerandstuff.co.cc/forums/

How do I solve it?
Thank you.