MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google SEO Legacy 1.4.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This installed perfect on my new host with your instructions but i have gone an ballsed somthing up im getting 404 errors on everything now and can't login at all.

Would you mind if i PM you some login details frostschutz so you could have a look?
If you get 404 errors on Thread-Some-Subject URLs it usually means your rewrite rules are not working. If you get 404 errors everywhere it's most likely not related to this plugin. PM me if you have to, but can't you fix it yourself? Wink
EDIT: NVM I think i know why i'm getting 404 errors, been waiting for my name servers to update so might just have to update the .htaccess again.
Can someone help my with this bug please? (dutch language)
inc/languages/dutch/admin/googleseo_plugin.lang.php does not exist - appears when clicking on 'invoegtoepassingen'.
The plugin comes with language files for English. Copy them into your dutch folder and translate the messages you want translated.
Thanks for the quick reply!

For a non-technical person like my, it is a hell of a operation to do it yourself, but I'm greatful for all the quick help. I can't exclude that I need your again help in the near future Smile Smile

MyBBoard is a great forum system.
I'm having little problems into .htaccess edits, i already have added the edits but SEO in configs/plugins (A-CP) show's this.

[spoiler][Image: Erros.png][/spoiler]

And i am a little noob at this.
frostschutz if you can help me i will send you and accont ind ftp.
You sure you named the file .htaccess (with the dot)? Cause if Google SEO complains about the rules not being there it usually means they really are not there. Unless you wrote them in a different way somehow.
Yes with the dot...

State: Change name '/www/htaccess.txt' into '/www/.htaccess.txt'

Not working, can you help me?
can i send you a ftp account?
not .htaccess.txt, just .htaccess