MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google SEO Legacy 1.4.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Updated to 1.1.6. To update, deactivate and activate the plugin after uploading the new files.

Changes:
  • from now on releases will include functions.php of the current MyBB version only - for security reasons you should always be running the latest version anyway
  • fix typos in htaccess.txt.example and robots.txt.example
  • fix typo in plugin installation routine
  • add workaround setting for LiteSpeed redirect bug
  • Sitemap no longer lists items of inactive forums
  • Merge threads now recognizes Google SEO URLs
  • If the google_seo table is missing, it will no longer raise an error in the Admin CP so you can go in and deactivate or reinstall the plugin

I also closed the demo board. Today there are many MyBB forums running Google SEO already, so there wasn't really need to keep a demonstration of it around anymore, and I don't have the time to keep yet another forum up to date and free of spam.

This is probably the last release of Google SEO in the 1.1.x series. I will be away until December, and once I return I will start working on Google SEO 1.2.x which will hopefully include virtual directory support and more customizable URLs in general.
Thanks for the release Andreas.

Awaiting validation Smile
Cool frostschutz xD

(2009-09-25, 09:58 PM)scylla Wrote: [ -> ]Bom, I have a request of you... I've seen some turkish sites with turkish plugins... can you convert those to english for us?

And frost, I have a suggestion for you to, when are you going to launch an official support forum?

We are working on a new project on MyBBDestek.com and we already translating plugins to english. in a few weeks we will open an Internationalization catagory.
(2009-09-25, 10:51 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]Updated to 1.1.6. To update, deactivate and activate the plugin after uploading the new files.

Changes:
  • from now on releases will include functions.php of the current MyBB version only - for security reasons you should always be running the latest version anyway
  • fix typos in htaccess.txt.example and robots.txt.example
  • fix typo in plugin installation routine
  • add workaround setting for LiteSpeed redirect bug
  • Sitemap no longer lists items of inactive forums
  • Merge threads now recognizes Google SEO URLs
  • If the google_seo table is missing, it will no longer raise an error in the Admin CP so you can go in and deactivate or reinstall the plugin

I also closed the demo board. Today there are many MyBB forums running Google SEO already, so there wasn't really need to keep a demonstration of it around anymore, and I don't have the time to keep yet another forum up to date and free of spam.

This is probably the last release of Google SEO in the 1.1.x series. I will be away until December, and once I return I will start working on Google SEO 1.2.x which will hopefully include virtual directory support and more customizable URLs in general.

Nice work.

Have you released upgraded one for mybb 1.4.9? I tried to download Google SEO 1.1.6, the link is not working. If you can repost the link will be nice.

Thank you.
It's still awaiting validation, try to download it later on.
And thank you frostschutz for the update, nice work (:
Google SEO Plugin is not present in mybb mod site so will u attach it here
I have something to say, when I change of host I have some problems with the redirection and the 404 Option, I dont know if this is normal because the settings are the same Huh Well I have fixed the most of them.
Nice update.. Big Grin
Hey, the code is optimized too Smile

Thanks!!!
so far so good, another great job frost!
thank you