MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google SEO Legacy 1.4.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
/ is currently not supported, so it won't work. Also you must make sure that the schemes do not conflict with one another. So each scheme must have something unique that sets it apart from other URLs (by default Forum- Thread- User- etc.).
this is compatible whit mybb 1.6??
Read the previous page.
(2010-08-02, 02:23 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]/ is currently not supported, so it won't work. Also you must make sure that the schemes do not conflict with one another. So each scheme must have something unique that sets it apart from other URLs (by default Forum- Thread- User- etc.).

Well it's what I'm using right now... So you are saying this won't work with the update?
It will work but there needs to be edits to functions.php
read this post
http://community.mybb.com/thread-46423-p...#pid545898
Honestly, I've been using MyBB for quite a long time, and have tried this plug-in multiple times, but I've never gotten it to work. I finally found out why. Toungue

All I had to do was comment out a line in the .htaccess, and now it works great.

I now understand how amazing this is, and great job with it.
Attached the edited functions.php for MyBB 1.6 to the first post. MyBB 1.4.14 did not change functions.php so you can keep using the 1.4.13 functions.php from the current package. I'll release an update to this plugin with these files already included (and minor other changes) sometime later today.

@jmeeter,
were you using a very old version of Google SEO until now?
frost,

I am running Google SEO version 1.1.13 and am using the / URL structure. You can see it @ http://electrojams.com/forum/
frost xx days/weeks
"google seo not support /"
I see. It's not really / though, but their urlencoded counterpart. That's worse than real /. I'll stop it from escaping / in the next version, regardless whatever problems may arise out of that... I'll just add a warning to the plugin status instead.