MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google SEO Legacy 1.4.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@watt
are you change rewriterule too? couse if you change those prefixes you have to change them in htaccess too. its the way how it works.
If you change your URL scheme you also have to add new rules to your .htaccess that reflect this change. Other than that it should work just fine...
I've added rules before, but plugin fix himself aleter some time - I don't know how Toungue
(2009-05-08, 12:55 PM)Watt Wrote: [ -> ]I've added rules before, but plugin fix himself aleter some time - I don't know how Toungue

maybe you upload default file while updating Toungue
If you go to the AdminCP->Settings->Plugins, are there any messages under this plugin's name?
hmm another solution can be to show pictures of what it looks like so maybe someone from here can maybe help a bit easier.
Can someone give me a "readeable" readme file? The one I found in the package is deorganized and I don't understand anything. And it's a LOT of text.. I don't know what to follow.

I mean, would someone tell me what to do (including uploading, since I don't know if some files are to upload or not) and what changes to I have to do? Thanks.

Regards.
It's readable and organized into sections... but you're right, I should tex it into a PDF.

In case you don't see any line breaks: your editor sucks, use something else.

Basically you can just upload the whole inc/ folder (the readme unfortunately doesn't mention the inc/language folder yet, I'll fix that), activate the plugin, then check out the config settings, and the plugin will inform you of any additional changes you may have to make, depending on the features you enable.
What about multipage forums and threads. Why they are not included into sitemap?
why doesn't the html or tag come with this plugin, or maybe i have missed something somewhere ?

I found out that i had to upload a html file for verification to work into my root, just curious why wasnt this included in this mod

Index status: No pages from your site are currently included in Google's index. Indexing can take time. You may find it helpful to review our information for webmasters and webmaster guidelines. Help Loading...

You have not submitted any Sitemaps. Submit a Sitemap to help Google discover pages our crawlers might not otherwise find. Once you create and submit a Sitemap listing the URLs on your site, we'll provide you with data on how Google is indexing those pages. More information GOOGLE WEBMASTER TOOLS

I wonder now was that the reason GOOGLE was not crawling my site Huh

Well i uploaded the HTML CODE to my site and verifcation was done and now ill let google do its thing

Im talking about Sitemap Html in root folder