MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google SEO Legacy 1.4.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have a look at the documentation.
just found a bug, im not sure if its related to this but we will see

when a memeber registers after hitting the submit they get pushed away to another url ... but they do get there email from the site, could anyone explain why this is happening Blush ?

thanks
technoman, I don't know. I just registered a new user for testing over at the demo forum googlemybb.bplaced.net - when I clicked submit, I got the message that it sent the activation email to me, and after following the activation link from that email it told me my account was successfully activated. So registering seems to work fine for me, can you be more specific about your problem?
i did the steps and even tried your example files yet they are still disabled
URL rewrite for the forums and subforums address is working but not the one for topics .

What should I do ?
You two will have to be more specific, if you want me to help.

what steps did you do, what is disabled (you do know you have to enable options in the configuration settings first right), what doesn't work for the topics, did you change your url scheme, etc.
wow i'm stupid forgot about enabling it lol thanks that was it
Well , the topic address is still: http://www.myforum.com/showthread.php?tid=1199
I copied the sample htaccess, replaced functions.php (1.4.8 verasion) and enabled everything except the unrecommended settings.
you sure you put the functions.php in the inc/ directory? on the plugins page, does the status say that all is ok? If Google SEO URL is enabled, and if the URL schemes are set, and those settings are written correctly to inc/settings.php, and if the functions.php is modified correctly, the links should be replaced properly... otherwise any one of these things is missing on your forum.
In fact, I get this warnings:

# Redirect is disabled.
# Add to .htaccess:

# Google SEO workaround for search.php highlights:
# Make this rule the first rewrite rule in your .htaccess!
RewriteRule ^([^&]*)&(.*)$ http://forum.robattle.net/$1?$2 [L,QSA,R=301]

But this line is added in htaccess .