MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google SEO Legacy 1.4.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I upgraded today and used the provided function.php and all is working well. I was a bit worried when I couldn't find it in the mods database, but I see that it because after each version it must be checked again?

Anyhow keep up the good work. Smile
Thanks for this great mod Smile
Thanks for the Update bro Smile
Attached is the Google SEO patched functions.php file that comes with the latest 1.4.13 release (4887).
(2010-04-20, 03:07 PM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]Attached is the Google SEO patched functions.php file that comes with the latest 1.4.13 release (4887).

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-464...#pid491946

I think this is also fixed in the update.
(2010-04-20, 04:16 PM)RPicard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-20, 03:07 PM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]Attached is the Google SEO patched functions.php file that comes with the latest 1.4.13 release (4887).

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-464...#pid491946

I think this is also fixed in the update.

Please compare the files. You made a patch of an older release (but with the same version Rolleyes ).
Also there is not the latest 1.4.13 functions.php in Google SEO 1.1.13 package:

Quote:/*
* MyBB 1.4.12/1.4.13 changed random number generation to something that's broken.
* The MyBB devs did not manage to resolve the breakage in more than 5 revisions.
* At the same time, other regressions broke Google SEO functionality.
* As author of Google SEO, this put me in a dilemma:
* Users expect me to update the plugin to make it compatible with the newest MyBB.
* At the same time I refuse to ship something that is broken.
* That's why the following code is not identical to the original functions.php.
*/

I really can understand frostschutz. The daily functions.php updates within 1.4.12 and 1.4.13 were a little bit messy...

Updated again ... thank you
The functions.php included with the current version of Google SEO works fine with MyBB 1.4.12/1.4.13. I will leave it at that for now. If you want to use another version or prefer to make the edits yourself, you are always free to do so.
I saw that the plugin has been approved on the mods site Smile
It was approved long time ago o.o