MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Questions for team members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe vBulletin resembles MyBB! :O
I go on a vB forum quite a lot and I honestly can't see how it's like MyBB at all Confused What I'm interested in is what gives people this idea.
@ all staff membes who signed up to the forums post the release of version 1.2.9: Who are you and where the hell did you all come from?! =O

EDIT: also for all staff: since the number of staff members is now so significant why has the number of active staff members in the IRC channel significantly dropped to a now almost practical zero?
(2009-07-01, 10:48 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I go on a vB forum quite a lot and I honestly can't see how it's like MyBB at all Confused What I'm interested in is what gives people this idea.

The only real similarities are:
- Gradient theads
- Both blue-based (:|)

At first glance, I will admit they look quite similar but under general observation they are quit different indeed.
kk @ all staff, how many of you are married, or have kids?
(2009-07-02, 08:06 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]kk @ all staff, how many of you are married, or have kids?
Just from memory, none of us have kids or are married.

I think we're a bit young for that just yet. Smile

Some great questions in here. We should start seeing some staff post their answers soon, I think. Hehe
FINNALLY! Weird one, would any of you like to change you gender if you could for one day?
@ justin:

would you ever stop playing rct3/nl and shut rctgo down?
(2009-07-03, 08:29 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]FINNALLY! Weird one, would any of you like to change you gender if you could for one day?

I wouldn't. Not sure about everyone else though.
(2009-07-03, 08:29 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]FINNALLY! Weird one, would any of you like to change you gender if you could for one day?
If given the opportunity, sure, why not? It would be good to get an understanding of what girls go through, and how they think. But I hardly think a day would be nearly enough to learn anything really substantial.

We could all do with a better understanding of women, couldn't we? Smile