MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Questions for team members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I occasionally lift things. Like bags, my keys, phone, etc.

Hard life of a web developer.

Taking your question more seriously though (in a different way to above) I consider myself pretty in shape. Could be a bit more fit as I'm sure I'd probably be able to run for 100m before being puffed out. :p

Not in any danger of being overweight any time soon or anything... :p
To answer the question, sometimes. When I had a gym subscription (ran out in the summer) I obviously did whenever I went to the gym.
How much you guys earn per month by web-developing or any other means you acquire?
I have zero income. I am a penniless pauper Big Grin
I hope you can earn by developing on custom plugin requests. Wish you goodluck!
I don't exactly have a steady income from the web but my weekend job does pay fairly well. I make about £600 a month.
If a genie popped out of one of the annoying pop-ups around the internet and actually ends up being real, what three wishes would you make?
Not including any wish that would lead to more wishes or more genies. That would be silly. Toungue
The ability to instantly find something I'm looking for. Especially keys.
(2012-11-19, 02:14 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]The ability to instantly find something I'm looking for. Especially keys.

[Image: 13412_metal_belt_key_holder_pants.jpg]

Fo'Real. I use a lanyard because I lose mine all the time.
(2012-11-19, 01:19 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]How much you guys earn per month by web-developing or any other means you acquire?
Depends how much work I do. Toungue