MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Questions for team members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the jokes question, I don't find any offending myself, but I tend not to tell jokes that could offend others.
(2011-06-28, 11:58 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Why aren't you on the IRC channel?!
Now I am Toungue

(2011-06-28, 11:58 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]And, why hasn't the latest version been put in the irc channels announcement yet?
Just did it.
To all staff: Are you all awesome? just kidding but you can answer this.
To all staff: Do you think MyBB 2 is better than other software?
To all staff: If you could put a small piece of text at the bottom of the Google homepage, what would you put?
(2011-07-16, 10:28 AM)zZJoennZz Wrote: [ -> ]To all staff: Are you all awesome? just kidding but you can answer this.

Obviously.

(2011-07-16, 10:28 AM)zZJoennZz Wrote: [ -> ]To all staff: Do you think MyBB 2 is better than other software?

No. I do think it will be better, but currently it's not very functional.

(2011-07-16, 10:35 AM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]To all staff: If you could put a small piece of text at the bottom of the Google homepage, what would you put?

I'd probably just put some random word to make people question why it's there. I'll go with 'Potato'. (Note that I'd probably spend more than two seconds thinking about it if I actually had the chance.)
To all staff: What are your favorite movies?
to all staff. which one of you is a girl ?

(optional question) are u hot? not that it matters or anythingBig Grin[/align]
(2011-08-02, 10:55 PM)ghj Wrote: [ -> ]to all staff. which one of you is a girl ?

I only know of one woman coder (Not MyBB) and she's a tranny.

:C
(2011-08-02, 10:55 PM)ghj Wrote: [ -> ](optional question) are u hot?[/align]

Asking something like that on a forum is kinda perverted.

That's like asking a guy if he's got a large package. You'd get the same response from every guy.

(2011-08-02, 10:33 PM)fluffy Wrote: [ -> ]To all staff: What are your favorite movies?
The Shawshank Redemption, Forrest Gump, Leon: The Professional, Inception, American History X, Saving Private Ryan, The Pianist, Downfall, Black Swan, Slumdog Billionaire, V for Vendetta, Avatar, The Social Network, the Harry Potter series...

(2011-08-02, 10:55 PM)ghj Wrote: [ -> ]to all staff. which one of you is a girl ?

None of us is a girl.