MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Questions for team members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Ryon, if you could rule hte world for one day, what would you do?
@Tim B.
-Have you ever fired someone? (Don't list name, just say yes/no)
-What's it like to fire people?
-Do you have a fireplace in your home? (Place where you take staff, and tell them they're fired. xD)
-Can you code PHP?

Smile
@Tim B

Do you have a Mac or are you a PC guy like me?
Whats your thoughts on vBulletin going downhill, with alot of their members complaining and going with other competitors?
Has MyBB always been your favourite forum software?
(2010-12-15, 04:58 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]-Have you ever fired someone? (Don't list name, just say yes/no)
Nope thankfully, people don't often get fired from a volunteer organisation fortunately.

(2010-12-15, 04:58 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]-What's it like to fire people?
See above.

(2010-12-15, 04:58 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]-Do you have a fireplace in your home?
I do have a fireplace actually but its full of burning logs.

(2010-12-15, 04:58 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]-Can you code PHP?
I can, along with a few other languages but I'm no genius at it like the developers here Wink

(2010-12-15, 05:36 AM)Kaiser. Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have a Mac or are you a PC guy like me?
I have a PC.

(2010-12-15, 05:36 AM)Kaiser. Wrote: [ -> ]Whats your thoughts on vBulletin going downhill, with alot of their members complaining and going with other competitors?
I think it's good to be a VB competitor these days :p
If you met an amazing hot girl but what a developer at PhpBB, and she wanted to tell everything that, would you leave MyBB or anything?

@All
@All

How often do you eat fast food?
(2010-12-30, 04:17 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]If you met an amazing hot girl but what a developer at PhpBB, and she wanted to tell everything that, would you leave MyBB or anything?

@All

Unfortunately I doubt that there are any polarbear's working at phpBB Toungue

(2011-01-03, 03:44 AM)UndiscoveredTalent Wrote: [ -> ]@All

How often do you eat fast food?

Not as much as I'd like Toungue
@Anyone -

If someone posted a how to in the support forums with the following title & content, how would you react when you read it. Would you laugh, cry, cry because you're laughing, or help the guy?

TITLE - [How To]Destory my enemies
Some Dude Wrote:How do I destroy my enemies? There are a bunch of forums like mine, and they all run Mybb. I need to know the weaknesses so I can sneak in and destroy their forums. No one shall stand between me and becoming the best forum out there!!!!

Respond soon. Smile
Sincerely,
*(SOME NAME)*

Be honest now. Big Grin
(2011-01-10, 08:10 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]@Anyone -

If someone posted a how to in the support forums with the following title & content, how would you react when you read it. Would you laugh, cry, cry because you're laughing, or help the guy?

TITLE - [How To]Destory my enemies
Some Dude Wrote:How do I destroy my enemies? There are a bunch of forums like mine, and they all run Mybb. I need to know the weaknesses so I can sneak in and destroy their forums. No one shall stand between me and becoming the best forum out there!!!!

Respond soon. Smile
Sincerely,
*(SOME NAME)*

Be honest now. Big Grin

I would help him...I'd tell him to buy all his rival sites vb licenses :p