MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Questions for team members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2010-04-20, 02:29 PM)ccalby Wrote: [ -> ]how old is everyone aboard the MyBB team

Now that would be telling :p
Okay guys, just to let you know, no team members' articles are planned to be posted to the blog until after the release of 1.6.
And before you ask, no I do not know when this will be.

All you need to know is that there are a few waiting to go so hopefully you get lots of reading material soon! Smile
(2010-04-21, 12:56 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]Okay guys, just to let you know, no team members' articles are planned to be posted to the blog until after the release of 1.6.
And before you ask, no I do not know when this will be.

All you need to know is that there are a few waiting to go so hopefully you get lots of reading material soon! Smile

Looking forward to it. Hopefully I'll be writing one of those articles soon. :p
(2010-03-30, 09:56 AM)JovanJ. Wrote: [ -> ]I would be very interested to see desktop's from Team Members.

This.
(2010-04-21, 04:40 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-30, 09:56 AM)JovanJ. Wrote: [ -> ]I would be very interested to see desktop's from Team Members.

This.

Or their system set-up.
(2010-04-21, 04:40 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]

This.
+1
Oh, that's an interesting idea for a question! Something along the lines of "what are the specifications of your PC?" or something. Great work guys. Smile

@RPicard: Why do you say hopefully you'll be writing one of the articles soon? Not sure what you mean exactly, sorry. Shy
(2010-04-21, 09:49 PM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]@RPicard: Why do you say hopefully you'll be writing one of the articles soon? Not sure what you mean exactly, sorry. Shy

Lol I'm just saying that eventually I hope to get on the staff.
Oh right! Best of luck. I'd be happy to write up more questions... maybe. Toungue
(2010-04-21, 11:23 PM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]Oh right! Best of luck. I'd be happy to write up more questions... maybe. Toungue

Thanks, only time and Dennis will tell...