MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Questions for team members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The blog definitely needs to be updated more often. Interviews or not, we need more posts there.
The problem currently is that we're all focused on the release of 1.6 Gold and so there isn't much time.
I guess after the gold release, there'll be more updates.
(2010-07-11, 08:46 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]The blog definitely needs to be updated more often. Interviews or not, we need more posts there.

I believe Dennis stated to Ryan Loos that we are to hold off on putting up these blog posts until MyBB 1.6 is gold. There are already a few ready.
I stated we were on hold quite a while back, in fact, here's the quote. Smile
(2010-04-21, 12:56 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]Okay guys, just to let you know, no team members' articles are planned to be posted to the blog until after the release of 1.6.
And before you ask, no I do not know when this will be.
For Bob Jansen - Why are you so cool?
Sorry Bob, but Bob cannot answer that. He's to busy reading a book Toungue
(2010-07-12, 03:30 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]For Bob Jansen - Why are you so cool?

I can answer it. He really isn't. When he is not on MyBB he sits in a corner, waiting for new posts.
(2010-07-12, 06:00 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-12, 03:30 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]For Bob Jansen - Why are you so cool?

I can answer it. He really isn't. When he is not on MyBB he sits in a corner, waiting for new posts.

And while he is waiting for new posts, he spends his time making posts about how cool he is which he clearly is not cool at all. Smile
Thanks guys, I'll update this thread when the next blog is posted. In the meantime, please keep the (real) questions coming in!
OK. Toungue

What are the specs of your computer :O