MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Questions for team members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Chris - Say you were required to hand your forum system off to vB, IPB, or phpBB, who would you rather end up with it? And leave the fact that phpBB is the only free one in there out of the equation. Wink
To All Team Members:

1. What is your favorite type of weather?
2. What is the most trouble you have ever gotten yourself into?
3. Do you ever get sick of being MyBB Team Members? For reasons such as monotony and boredom? If so, what do you do to keep sane and stay interested in continuing?
To all staff: Do you have a Mac? If so, I love you Toungue
(2009-07-26, 12:28 AM)Ooka Wrote: [ -> ]phpBB is the only free one in there out of the equation. Wink
phpBB isn't even close to myBB Toungue
Has anyone jumped into a lake? Shaved your head? (or any other funny thing) for charity?
How is jumping into a lake funny? Confused
I found your post more entertaining than the actual content Toungue
I meant in the middle of winter Toungue
to all development teams & staffs here are some of my question
mybb is totally free then how do you get fund for paying expenses ? Does mybb staff get paid ? and is mybb developer are making money developing mybb ?
For all staff: Would you/do you put this project on your resume (assuming you are aiming for a job in development)?

For Dennis: Do you feel that managing the MyBB project will benefit you in your professional life by giving you early experience in a management/leadership role?
(2009-08-13, 09:11 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]For all staff: Would you/do you put this project on your resume (assuming you are aiming for a job in development)?
I most certainly do. Even though I am currently only applying for part time jobs that can be filled by anyone it looks good to say that you volunteer and are a part of a team. Plus I am proud of it. Smile
(2009-08-13, 01:39 PM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-08-13, 09:11 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]For all staff: Would you/do you put this project on your resume (assuming you are aiming for a job in development)?
I most certainly do. Even though I am currently only applying for part time jobs that can be filled by anyone it looks good to say that you volunteer and are a part of a team. Plus I am proud of it. Smile

Same here. The more to add, the better. Smile