MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Questions for team members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
quite better now, went through a big food poisoning thing, a lot better now thankfully, at least i can get out of bed now
Can the staff post a picture of themselves?
Damn you're cute. <3
Polarbear: do you have a massive keyboard with big keys so you can type?? What with having paws and all.
(2010-07-23, 11:26 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Polarbear: do you have a massive keyboard with big keys so you can type?? What with having paws and all.

I think PolarBear has Dragon.
(2010-07-23, 11:26 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Polarbear: do you have a massive keyboard with big keys so you can type?? What with having paws and all.

Yup Toungue
http://www.gizmodo.com/assets/resources/...yboard.jpg
LOL, so thats why you don't type much xD Your missing keys xD
For all staff:
  • When have you launched your first forum?
  • What for script have you used and why have you decided to use it?
  • Who installed your first forum script for you?
  • Why have you decided to try MyBB?
  • When have you started using MyBB?
  • Do you still have you first MyBB forum?
  • Have you ever taught about switching to different forum script? (before joining the staff)
  • Why have you decided to join the MyBB support forum?
  • What was the next thing you have done after received the "happy PM". (The PM telling you that you have been accepted in the staff)
  • Who is the most successful MyBB webmaster in your opinion?
  • How many sites do you own?
  • Did you ever taught about leaving?
  • If you could change something in MyBB what would you change?
  • How are you? Toungue
... just some random questions, some of them may be mentioned before me but I hope that at least 1 of them will be answered. (The last question doesn't countToungue)
When have you launched your first forum?
4 years ago when I was 13

What for script have you used and why have you decided to use it?
Script: I used a One-Click-Hoster (I think forumation.com, or so) and it uses phpBB
Reason: I searched a quick way to install a forum + website. Also I was quite new to the web stuff Toungue

Who installed your first forum script for you?
The admins of the hoster I guess Big Grin

Why have you decided to try MyBB?
I've searched around the web for forum softwares and I was promted into IPB2 and vB3 and got to know that I would have to pay'em. Then I searched for free ones and found phpBB as a standalone script. After that I tried YabBB (or however it's called again^^) and finally I found MyBB which I fell in love with quite fast Toungue

When have you started using MyBB?
5 or 6 Months after I started my phpBB one Wink

Do you still have you first MyBB forum?
Nope.

Have you ever taught about switching to different forum script? (before joining the staff)
Can't remember Confused

Why have you decided to join the MyBB support forum?
Because I was searching for help Big Grin

What was the next thing you have done after received the "happy PM". (The PM telling you that you have been accepted in the staff)
In my case, it was mostly handled over mail. I got no clear 'yes' but I was taken into a closer view. After I logged in another day, I was already in the team and I was happy Big Grin

Who is the most successful MyBB webmaster in your opinion?
I honestly have no clueUndecided

How many sites do you own?

Did you ever taught about leaving?
Nope. Not that I remember.

If you could change something in MyBB what would you change?
In the software or the group? Toungue

How are you? Toungue
Fine, thanks Big Grin