MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Questions for team members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Staff asking Staff O_o.
Why not ask them personally? Toungue
(2010-07-12, 09:16 AM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]Staff asking Staff O_o.
Conor's question was a general one, which actually was useful! I'll try to remember to throw it in one of the future interviews. Smile
(2010-07-12, 09:17 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-12, 09:16 AM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]Staff asking Staff O_o.
Conor's question was a general one, which actually was useful! I'll try to remember to throw it in one of the future interviews. Smile

I know Ryan was just kidding Toungue
How about: If MyBB didn't exist which forum software would you be using now? Smile
SMF xD. You have to be a rocket scientist to use PHPBB, so SMF. But MyBB is here so... MYBB Smile
Lol shouldn't you be waiting to answer the questions in the blog post Toungue
Instead of spoiling the surprise Shy
I couldn't make it long enough to fit in a blog post Toungue I used phpBB for like 5 minutes and then started breaking my keyboard. and SMF for like 1 week before I forum CreateMyBB Toungue

MY 900TH POST :O
If you had to combine one forum system with MyBB, which and why?
Mark.M: I don't think we'd answer a question like that in an interview blog post. Smile

Keep in mind that it doesn't have to be forum related. We want to get to know the staff on a more personal level too. I say we because really, I don't know half the staff as well as I should. I'm sure a lot of staff feel the same way.
(2010-07-13, 02:23 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]Keep in mind that it doesn't have to be forum related. We want to get to know the staff on a more personal level too. I say we because really, I don't know half the staff as well as I should. I'm sure a lot of staff feel the same way.

Not too personal however :p
(2010-07-13, 03:46 AM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-13, 02:23 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]Keep in mind that it doesn't have to be forum related. We want to get to know the staff on a more personal level too. I say we because really, I don't know half the staff as well as I should. I'm sure a lot of staff feel the same way.

Not too personal however :p

What pant size are you all? /joking Smile