MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Questions for team members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Tomm M

if Tom M was taken, why not use the username "Tom M."? then it'd match Paul H.
My version of a rainbow:
_.-._.-_.-._.-_.-._.-_.-._.-_.-._.-_.-._.-_.-._.-_.-._.-_
To All Staff - What is your opinion on vegetarianism?
(2012-06-07, 11:46 PM)Clarkie Wrote: [ -> ]To All Staff - What is your opinion on vegetarianism?

I can understand why people would take that path but think they're missing out on good food.
(2012-06-05, 03:45 AM)Dark Entities Wrote: [ -> ]@Tomm M

if Tom M was taken, why not use the username "Tom M."? then it'd match Paul H.

Considering it for a while now. Smile

(2012-06-07, 11:46 PM)Clarkie Wrote: [ -> ]To All Staff - What is your opinion on vegetarianism?

That people misunderstand the reasons why others choose to not eat meat. For about a year, I actually hated the taste of any meat product - and learned how to cook some awesome non-meat dishes. Then a stroganoff came along.......

Meat eating is in the Bible so it's okay. Toungue

And tasty.
I think I asked this question before, But I don't remember if anyone answered it (It was well over a year ago)

Why are the username colors the way they are, Why not have Developers as red and vice versa.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-48501-p...#pid802913

I think it was just decided it would be like that, not because they represent anything inparticular.
@Nathan: How many hours you sit infront of PC each day (or by average)?
Anything from 15-24 hours, depending on what I'm doing. I spend a lot of time on my PC working/browsing/blowing things up.