MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Questions for team members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2010-09-23, 10:23 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]@AJS - Is the dog in your avatar yours?

Yes, he is. Smile
(2010-09-23, 03:54 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-09-23, 10:23 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]@AJS - Is the dog in your avatar yours?

Yes, he is. Smile

Cuteness <3

(2010-09-23, 03:18 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]@ All members.

Do you think the team would benifit from a developers summit?

As said before if we did we'd probably need one in the UK, USA/Canada and Australia then have a webcam conference between the 3 Toungue

To be honest I probably wouldn't be able to go but I still like the idea ^_^.
@Polarbear541 - Is the polarbear in your avatar yours?
@ Polarbear i mean people fly in. (assume MyBB got a sponsor who paid for flights)
(2010-09-23, 08:24 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]@Polarbear541 - Is the polarbear in your avatar yours?

Rhydian made it Toungue

(2010-09-23, 08:31 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]@ Polarbear i mean people fly in. (assume MyBB got a sponsor who paid for flights)

Ah ok that could work Toungue
Depends who paid for the flights though ^_^
Lets say IBM sponsored it. Do you think that everyone getting together in person would really make a difference.
Ask away, gents!
Hmm, so I know nothing about you and I actually find it harder to think of a question because of that Toungue.

How about....

Have you worked on any other projects before(along the lines of like php/mysql and opensource)? If so which ones?
Have you ever woke up in the morning, thinking you just ate a crapload of bananas?
Quote:Have you ever woke up in the morning, thinking you just ate a crapload of bananas?

No, only a f***ton, but never a crapload.

Quote:Have you worked on any other projects before(along the lines of like php/mysql and opensource)? If so which ones?

In '07 I was a security consultant at GrimBB until the project was discontinued. Recently I've been working on the theory side of programming more than the practical, reading books on computational theory, algorithms, design patterns, first-order logic, etc.