MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Questions for team members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2009-06-18, 08:14 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]why does mybb never answer our questions? Toungue

Hey! That's a future feature. Sad We're still in the process of creating the impossible brain however. Toungue
well i hav posted a post here but seems it has disappeared...
(2009-06-20, 12:07 PM)coolguy6415 Wrote: [ -> ]well i hav posted a post here but seems it has disappeared...

Ask reasonable & appropriate questions.
Did you ever expect this for MyBB, specifically that it would be so big? Of course you hoped, but did you expect it?
well i have posted here but seems that time thr was sm problem and my post is disappeared.

Well my question was:

How many of you are working on mybb's biggest drawback of not recieving the activation email. if working than why there is no solution to it?

(2009-06-20, 07:56 PM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-20, 12:07 PM)coolguy6415 Wrote: [ -> ]well i hav posted a post here but seems it has disappeared...

Ask reasonable & appropriate questions.
Do you guys enjoy developing MyBB?
(2009-06-20, 10:41 PM)coolguy6415 Wrote: [ -> ]How many of you are working on mybb's biggest drawback of not recieving the activation email. if working than why there is no solution to it?

The reason why there is no solution is because it is no MyBBs problem, it is the problem of either the host for having issues or the email clients spam filter not being good enough to recognise it as an activation email.
I have a question for everyone.
When do you think will V2 be released? Smile
(2009-06-23, 04:29 PM)D-Fraz Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question for everyone.
When do you think will V2 be released? Smile

When it's ready Smile
There should be a word filter on "When do you think will V2 be released" or "When do you think will 1.6 be released"