MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Questions for team members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB staffers,

Do your friends and family know you work (volunteer) with/on the MyBB software?

Would you use this experience on a resume?
Depending what you are applying to, put anything and everything on your resume.
(2014-11-28, 11:42 AM)theezy Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB staffers,

Yes and yes.
(2014-11-28, 11:42 AM)theezy Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB staffers,

1. No, they don't. And I don't want to waste my time explaining honestly Toungue
  2. Probably, it may show off the reliable you are on projects and that you don't turn your phone on every five minutes just for the sake of it Toungue haha
@MyBBTeam

What kind of computer builds do you have and work on?
My current laptop is a 17.3" HP Pavilion with an A10 processor. It also has 4GB of dedicated Graphics Memory and 8GB of normal RAM. I would be using an SSD, but this one is a bit harder to take apart than my previous one. I stream games every now and then.
(2016-11-27, 03:30 PM)Wage Wrote: [ -> ]@MyBBTeam

What kind of computer builds do you have and work on?

I currently use a Mid 2014 MacBook Pro 15 inch.
Nothing fancy. A dual-core Dell with 4GB on it. Now my gaming PC...that's another story.
(2016-11-27, 06:22 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]My current laptop is a 17.3" HP Pavilion with an A10 processor. It also has 4GB of dedicated Graphics Memory and 8GB of normal RAM. I would be using an SSD, but this one is a bit harder to take apart than my previous one. I stream games every now and then.

That's a great amount of dedicated graphic memory for a laptop.
I like the idea of it being portable also because I take a couple vacations a year and this way I can have it with me. It was a really nice deal I had found.