MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Questions for team members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice to hear these. I also like to hear from G33K and TommM.
(2011-11-13, 02:16 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]For all team members: What do you like to do in your spare time?

I fish, read, play console video games (RPGs [I own the entire FF Series except online only ones, entire Breath of Fire Series, Chrono Trigger/Chrono Cross... many more this is my absolute favorite type of game], Auto Racing [Gran Turismo and Need for Speed are my favorite series here], Shooters [MoH, SOCOM...], Sports [Madden NFL, NCAA Football, various Hockey games... big fan of EA Sports games]), also computer games (Elder Scrolls series, Warcraft II & III, entire Command & Conquer series & far too many more to name), play MUDs (As well as the related types: MUCK, MUSH, MUX, MOO), play BattleTech, play Magic: the Gathering, watch the Detroit Red Wings hockey team, and write computer code. Also I spend time with my daughter, my girlfriend and her daughter. I even enjoy playing quite a few different card games.

That detailed enough for ya? Wink If not I could really go to town and basically write a book Toungue
@All Team.

Who has played Skyrim? Do you like it? What's your class?
(2011-11-13, 02:16 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]For all team members: What do you like to do in your spare time?

It's generally a decision between reading a book, working on a project, or an attempt to learn something on my to-learn list.
Reading books is a great hobby. Nice to hear this from you, Imad.
I really don't know if someone asked before... if is so please forgive me.
My question is: why Yaldaram is not a member team (in support or developers group) ?
It's just a curiosity.
He hasn't applied, for a start Toungue

And, I don't think he will, seeing as he has hiw own successful MyBB site.
(2011-11-25, 05:53 PM)MyBB Tuneup Wrote: [ -> ]I really don't know if someone asked before... if is so please forgive me.
My question is: why Yaldaram is not a member team (in support or developers group) ?
It's just a curiosity.

Because he hasn't applied.
Oh... I understand. I know he already make his own "MyBB Empire".
Smile OK, than. He, like labrocca also, are from others species of developers... I think. Anyway, I like how they write plugins.

MyBB, screw around with my localhost, http://herooftime.net, my other forum, ummmm.....

Off the computer I like to go biking and read.