MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Questions for team members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How much would you sell teh rights for Mybb for? (never gonna buy but lets just say)
(2009-04-21, 06:03 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]How much would you sell teh rights for Mybb for? (never gonna buy but lets just say)
Considering it is released under GPL then nothing. It is free forever and the "rights" would be worth nothing because you can just take MyBB and fork it and do whatever the hell (almost) you want with it, you just have to release that version under GPL and that can never change. Its a good system Smile
To all Staff: I see you now have a Public Relations group for Staff. What is the point of it (aside from the obvious)?

Like... what are their "official" duties inside the MyBB Staff, technical support aside.
(2009-04-23, 12:45 PM)Ryan Ashbrook Wrote: [ -> ]To all Staff: I see you now have a Public Relations group for Staff. What is the point of it (aside from the obvious)?

Like... what are their "official" duties inside the MyBB Staff, technical support aside.
This will be answered in an upcoming blog post as well as other staff changes we have had.
Why was Mybb not sold commercially as planned?
Matt is the first staff (mostly) I've seen, in every my threads/posts.
Do you have a plugins which tracking someone or email-ing you, each time someone (who is in your mods setting) post or make a topics?

just kidding Big Grin
What image program does mybb use? (to make images)
I think Justin uses GIMP, maybe Photoshop.
(2009-05-11, 12:11 AM)Dalton Wrote: [ -> ]I think Justin uses GIMP, maybe Photoshop.

Could be inkscape or illustrator even. i wonder though.
to all staff what made you want to learn php and why did you want to help mybb