MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Questions for team members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2011-04-22, 12:35 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]For all staff - Which IDE (Aptana, Eclipse, etc..) do you prefer and why?

I don't always use an IDE, but when I do, it's netbeans.

(2011-04-22, 04:26 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]ITS FRIDAY FRIDAY, YOU GOTTA DO STUFF ON FRIDAY!

What do you do on your ideal fridays?

Sleep. It rarely happens that I can do that though.
(2011-04-22, 05:18 PM)Conor Calby Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-22, 12:35 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]For all staff - Which IDE (Aptana, Eclipse, etc..) do you prefer and why?
Netbeans Heart
(2011-04-22, 04:26 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]ITS FRIDAY FRIDAY, YOU GOTTA DO STUFF ON FRIDAY!

My ideal Fridays. Wake up at noon, check emails, head out with some friends swimming. Head home, check emails, head on Xbox Live and Noobtube the noobs on Modern Warfare 2. Check emails, and get to work with TBP, MyBB and other projects. Smile
Aren't you checking your email before going sleep? Sad

Currently I use gphpedit, and Zend Studio, both on Mandriva Linux.

Ideal Fridays? Watch Red Wings Hockey if its on, otherwise prepare for a fishing weekend Wink
(2011-05-11, 03:39 AM)chenyixiu Wrote: [ -> ]I do not go to think whether can succeed, since chose distance, then only attend trials and hardships; I do not go to think that after death can raid the blustery day, since the goal is the horizon, there only left back.

<link>microsoft office 2010</link>
<link>office 2007</link>

@ Any Team Member

What do you think of him trying to takeover your thread? Toungue

(2011-05-11, 03:42 AM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-11, 03:39 AM)chenyixiu Wrote: [ -> ]I do not go to think whether can succeed, since chose distance, then only attend trials and hardships; I do not go to think that after death can raid the blustery day, since the goal is the horizon, there only left back.

<link>microsoft office 2010</link>
<link>office 2007</link>

@ Any Team Member

What do you think of him trying to takeover your thread? Toungue

I think I'll say... "Goodbye Spammer" Wink
Dylan has a good sense of humour Toungue
Favourite thing to eat?
(2011-05-30, 01:37 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Favourite thing to eat?

Chinese food. Big Grin
Most annoying thing?
(2011-06-18, 12:25 PM)Darth Stabro Wrote: [ -> ]Most annoying thing?

People who chew with their mouth open.