MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Questions for team members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a rationale behind letting bug fixes accumulate and then releasing them in big releases? I always wonder when there are bugs discovered many months ago yet we don't see fixes.
Not a rationale as much as we fix it when we get time and we don't like release a new version every week with single bug fixes. Of course, security issues are an exception and are patched as soon as we're made aware of their existence.
(2012-12-17, 04:43 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a rationale behind letting bug fixes accumulate and then releasing them in big releases? I always wonder when there are bugs discovered many months ago yet we don't see fixes.

I discovered this post earlier today that might answer your question.
(2012-12-17, 02:44 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]Would Ryan Loos join me in a romantic walk to the nearby beach?
(2012-12-17, 02:44 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]Would Ryan Loos join me in a romantic walk
(2012-12-17, 02:44 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]Would Ryan Loos join me
(2012-12-17, 02:44 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]Would Ryan Loos
(2012-12-17, 02:44 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]Ryan Loos

Sad
(2012-11-02, 05:14 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-02, 04:01 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Would euantor and Paul H have a threesome with me?

Nope.

(2012-11-02, 05:14 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]Sad

That's what you get, I don't forget things and I most certainly hold grudges. Angry
(2012-12-17, 02:44 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]Would Ryan Loos join me in a romantic walk to the nearby beach?
Do you like long walks in the rain and getting caught on the beach?

To answer your question, however, yes.
(2012-12-18, 12:53 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]Do you like long walks in the rain and getting caught on the beach?

Yes, it's a hobby of mine. I'll bring the whine.

That rhymes (<- and so does this, people should continue rhyming).
* Leefish begins to wonder if Crayo is not actually female. Bringing the whine was a dead giveaway IMO.

...people should continue rhyming....

Surely a question of timing?

Time waits for no man - that was surely your plan.....
(2012-12-20, 12:02 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]* Leefish begins to wonder if Crayo is not actually female. Bringing the whine was a dead giveaway IMO.

...people should continue rhyming....

Surely a question of timing?

Time waits for no man - that was surely your plan.....

Definitely a woman. Men don't whine.

Please don't kill me....
I totally agree euantor. They WHIMPER.

* Leefish shows MyBB how euantor can whimper Dodgy