MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Questions for team members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-02-13, 03:54 AM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-02-12, 05:32 PM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]How much time have you got? Undecided

Sad

Do any of you support Manchester United (English football)? If so, you'll instantly become my favourite team member.

UNITED! UNITED! UNITED!
In the stats in the bottom corner what does the number on the server load mean and what is the optimum server load number?
(2012-02-14, 09:05 AM)macenaa Wrote: [ -> ]In the stats in the bottom corner what does the number on the server load mean and what is the optimum server load number?
That's really a more MyBB question, or server question even. But I'll answer it to the best of my ability.

The server load is how much load (or how 'busy') the server is at the time of loading the page. Think of it as CPU usage, and 1.0 is 100% of one core. So if your server has more than one core, it can be up to that number at least and be considered normal or reasonable. So if your server has 4 cores, or 8 cores, server load can be up to 4 and 8 respectively.
Of course, the lower the better.

I once saw my server on a load of 700.xx or something - that was crazy.
Who's the oldest among all staff users ? I guess its DenissTT ?
(2012-02-08, 08:15 PM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]If MyBB was a business, and was about to be bought out, which compettitor do you think would handle it best? (You don't have to choose even a compettitor, You can choose another tech company)

Oracle? idk Toungue

(2012-02-08, 08:22 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Where do you see mybb in 3 years (or upon the release of 2.0), in relation to other softwares?

There will be no other forums software. All of them will plae in comparison to MyBB and will die out. Toungue

(2012-02-09, 08:13 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]What are the mistakes you've done in your life that hurt you internally ?

Doing stupid crap on the computer.

(2012-02-13, 03:54 AM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Do any of you support Manchester United (English football)? If so, you'll instantly become my favourite team member.

Nope. Toungue

(2012-02-14, 11:26 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Who's the oldest among all staff users ? I guess its DenissTT ?

No clue. I'd think DenissTT though. Youngest is Fabio.
I thought that I was the youngest. I joined before the age limit was in place.
Well, how old are you? Toungue
I'm 16, still below the age limit for a while.
Oooh , Fabio's 16 too. Though if the birthday in your profile is correct Jammer he is two months younger than you Toungue
Ah, I turned 16 on Christmas.

I win. Big Grin