MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Questions for team members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2011-10-03, 05:06 PM)PJGIH Wrote: [ -> ]How much bandwidth does MyBB use a month?

That's a good one actually.

And can we see server specs? and HDD usauges? Servers usually seem so impractical, (With like 500 hdd when like.. 40 is used)

(2011-10-03, 05:06 PM)PJGIH Wrote: [ -> ]How much bandwidth does MyBB use a month?

There are some old stats here: http://www.mybb.com/webalizer/

What?
(2011-10-06, 06:22 PM)Bapun Raz Wrote: [ -> ]^My forum too in mybb then why i don't get any page in the link by putting my forum name?

Webalizer is a program of it's own, it's not included with myBB.
For Ryan Loos - With more than two years passed from the time you've opened this topic , you still have the penguin avatar ? are you a linux fan ? why you don't change it ?
(2011-11-12, 08:43 PM)noyfound Wrote: [ -> ]For Ryan Loos - With more than two years passed from the time you've opened this topic , you still have the penguin avatar ? are you a linux fan ? why you don't change it ?

He is a pengiun.
(2011-11-12, 08:43 PM)noyfound Wrote: [ -> ]For Ryan Loos - With more than two years passed from the time you've opened this topic , you still have the penguin avatar ? are you a linux fan ? why you don't change it ?

You do realize that if a user changes their Avatar it changes it in all existing posts since it isn't actually saved in the post, but rather their profile. I'm willing to bet he has changed it a few times during that spread.
Even if he didn't Ryan has had that penguin avatar for as long as I can remember.
For all team members: What do you like to do in your spare time?
I enjoy a quiet evening at home, watching a movie, lurking around the web or shooting people in Call of Duty. I also like biking and swimming.