MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Questions for team members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If MyBB was a business, and was about to be bought out, which compettitor do you think would handle it best? (You don't have to choose even a compettitor, You can choose another tech company)
(2012-02-08, 08:10 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote: [ -> ]To all developers (staff plugin devs included): what text editor/IDE do you use for coding?

gedit and Aptana

(2012-02-08, 08:15 PM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]If MyBB was a business, and was about to be bought out, which compettitor do you think would handle it best? (You don't have to choose even a compettitor, You can choose another tech company)

Personally I'd have to say IPB.
Where do you see mybb in 3 years (or upon the release of 2.0), in relation to other softwares?
(2012-02-08, 08:10 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote: [ -> ]To all developers (staff plugin devs included): what text editor/IDE do you use for coding?

NotePad++ and Vim. I did use Aptana before NotePad++, but I made the switch when Aptana started to get bloated with features and hungry for memory.
What are the mistakes you've done in your life that hurt you internally ?
Among Sublime Text 2 and Notepad++ which you like more.
Sublime Text 2, hands down.
(2012-02-09, 08:13 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]What are the mistakes you've done in your life that hurt you internally ?

My question remains Sad
(2012-02-09, 08:13 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]What are the mistakes you've done in your life that hurt you internally ?

How much time have you got? Undecided
(2012-02-12, 05:32 PM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]How much time have you got? Undecided

Sad

Do any of you support Manchester United (English football)? If so, you'll instantly become my favourite team member.