MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Questions for team members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
euantor combo-broke our rhyming session. Might try and get #DemoteEuantor to trend on Twitter.

Did I not tell you I was female by the way?
No. I shall invite you to our secret handbag fanciers forum.
(2012-12-20, 01:12 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]No. I shall invite you to our secret handbag fanciers forum.

Okay okay okay sorry, I'm male...

Woah, close call.
OMG. You were trying to gain access to forbidden knowledge. You MAN. Sad
I want to be a part of that forum, fyi
(2012-12-20, 01:33 AM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-20, 01:12 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]No. I shall invite you to our secret handbag fanciers forum.

Okay okay okay sorry, I'm male...

Woah, close call.

I must say, I fell for it at first. Then I visited your profile....
One questions for all staff: Why developers don't release their free plugins in a SINGLE "all-in-one" pack plugin, instead of dozens of separate plugins ?
(2012-12-20, 02:35 AM)MyBB Tuneup Wrote: [ -> ]One questions for all staff: Why developers don't release their free plugins in a SINGLE "all-in-one" pack plugin, instead of dozens of separate plugins ?

Dumbest question I've ever heard.

Especially because the staff doesn't make the plugins..
(2012-12-20, 02:36 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Dumbest question I've ever heard.
Especially because the staff doesn't make the plugins..
Undecided
OK. Rephrase: do you think is better to launch a pack of plugins as "all-in-one", instead of dozens of separate plugins ?
Though it may seem convenient to have all plugins in one pack it sort of goes against the idea of being able to extend the forum software as much as you deem necessary - and how much your server set up can handle.

I personally have a "Big Six" set of plugins which go on every site I build:

Template Conditionals/php in Templates
XThreads
Patches
Plugin Library
Spamalyser
MyBB Publisher.

Made by three different developers. Each one can provide updates at any time - it is easier to have them apart for updates etc.