MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Questions for team members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2010-06-06, 03:17 AM)ccalby Wrote: [ -> ]What is the worst forum software in your opinions and why?
I don't believe we'll be answering that question as we believe that all forum software is great in their own way and each software pleases the tastes of different types of users. Smile
However, we'd like to think that MyBB is pleasing to most types of people - and are working hard to do so.
You know you "dis like" one type of software at least xD

What console do you use? PS3 or 360?
(2010-06-06, 03:17 AM)ccalby Wrote: [ -> ]What is the worst forum software in your opinions and why?

Microsoft Paint by far, it's terrible at being a forum Wink
(2010-06-06, 03:30 AM)ccalby Wrote: [ -> ]What console do you use? PS3 or 360?
I've had my mate's PS3 sitting at my house for a few months now, that was fun for a while. Now I don't touch it... *whistles*
He recently bought a 360 just for Forza 3 - I want it! Sad
(2010-06-06, 03:34 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Microsoft Paint by far, it's terrible at being a forum Wink
Well that's just silly - M$ Paint isn't marketed as forum software. It does have amazing CAPTCHA though!
(2010-06-06, 03:39 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]Well that's just silly - M$ Paint isn't marketed as forum software. It does have amazing CAPTCHA though!
I know right, I always use MS paint
*Conor sees something in the corner of his eye
SQUIRREL!!!
MS Paint is light years ahead of MyBB... I don't think you guys will ever be able to catch up Dodgy

Here's my question...

How many hours a day do you guys spend moderating the MyBB forums. In addition, how many hours a day do you guys spend on the internet/computer in general?
(2010-05-22, 01:43 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-19, 06:23 PM)Dvdxseo Wrote: [ -> ]How(or Why? Undecided) did you choose this theme for MyBB?

Justin created it, that's how Toungue (At least I think it was him!)

Actually, I don't think Justin created the 1.x theme. I could be wrong, but I don't think he did. (Can anyone clarify?)
The 1.x theme should be done by Chris Boulton, etc. and Justin got his hands on it to improve it for later versions but I could be wrong. Also he designed the ACP for 1.4.
I got one Toungue, When is the next interview coming Toungue?
When Ryan isn't busy Toungue