MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Questions for team members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
2. Are you a vegetarian?
3. If mybb was to disappear, what would you do?
4. If mybb's staff bought an office and held a staff meeting where there were 2 cookies on a table. You all went for a break for 15 minutes before returning for hours of grueling...meetings. When you arrived back there was only 1 cookie! Who would you blame for stealing a cookie?
5. Who wants cookies?
Did the skies once tell you, that all eyes lead to the truth?
(2010-12-07, 05:13 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone left MyBB on a... Sour note, would you make a fork?

I think all the staff know it wouldn't be worth forking the 1.6 code when 2.0 is on the way :p

(2010-12-12, 11:33 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]1. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
Haven't had breakfast yet, but I probably will sometime before midday.

(2010-12-12, 11:33 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]2. Are you a vegetarian?
Nope, my sister thinks she is until the option of McDonals is on the table....

(2010-12-12, 11:33 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]3. If mybb was to disappear, what would you do?
Fight long and hard to rebuild the internet, I can't think of any reason other than the catastrophic death of the internet that would cause MyBB to disappear in any sudden fashion.

(2010-12-12, 11:33 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]4. If mybb's staff bought an office and held a staff meeting where there were 2 cookies on a table. You all went for a break for 15 minutes before returning for hours of grueling...meetings. When you arrived back there was only 1 cookie! Who would you blame for stealing a cookie?
I wouldn't blame anyone for stealing the cookie but I would blame polarbear for insisting we build our office at the North pole where we can't run to the store and get more cookies.

(2010-12-12, 11:33 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]5. Who wants cookies?
I.

(2010-12-01, 04:23 PM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]For Tim B. - Are you related to Chris Boulton in any way?
It may be a surprise but no, out of all the people in this world with a last name starting with B, I am not related to Chris.
Tim, is there any reason you have quoted Mark for my questions Big Grin

* Tom K. gives Tim cookies.

Lol @ the stolen cookie reply.

BTW: for anyone that doesn't know (new members) Polarbear (polarbear541) is now called Kieran D. Wink
(2010-12-12, 11:55 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Tim, is there any reason you have quoted Mark for my questions Big Grin

* Tim B. fails at quoting

* Tim B. slaps Tim B. around a bit with a large trout.
What operating system(s) do you guys use?
This computer has Windows 7, the box next to me has Vista and Fedora Core. The one across from my TV has Vista. The 3 boxes in the next room have FreeBSD, Ubuntu, and Solaris.
Tim B. Wrote:I wouldn't blame anyone for stealing the cookie but I would blame polarbear for insisting we build our office at the North pole where we can't run to the store and get more cookies.
ROFL!!! Poor, poor Polarbear. Wink

Tim B. Wrote:It may be a surprise but no, out of all the people in this world with a last name starting with B, I am not related to Chris.
Okay, thanks! Smile I'll be back with more... Toungue
(2010-12-14, 06:03 PM)Ryon H Wrote: [ -> ]This computer has Windows 7, the box next to me has Vista and Fedora Core. The one across from my TV has Vista. The 3 boxes in the next room have FreeBSD, Ubuntu, and Solaris.

Wow, nice, 3 computers all with different OS', I'd sure like to have that. Big Grin
There's a computer repair store nearby and I sometimes freelance there in exchange for computer parts. One time they gave me 4 computers for some work. Was nice.

Quote:1. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?

The souls of my enemies

Quote:2. Are you a vegetarian?

I used to be, then I grew a spine.

Quote:3. If mybb was to disappear, what would you do?

Over-throw the government.

Quote:4. If mybb's staff bought an office and held a staff meeting where there were 2 cookies on a table. You all went for a break for 15 minutes before returning for hours of grueling...meetings. When you arrived back there was only 1 cookie! Who would you blame for stealing a cookie?

I'd torture everyone until someone fessed up

Quote:5. Who wants cookies?

Depends on what kind