MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Questions for team members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One thing that always interests me is what IDE people use, so if some developers could reply, i'd love to know.
I like Microsoft Webmatrix and Visual Studio. I primarily go with Microsoft Webmatrix though. It can suggest functions while you are typing as well as variables. Its a good way to avoid typos in functions or variables.
(2014-11-05, 12:56 PM)Jack.D Wrote: [ -> ]One thing that always interests me is what IDE people use, so if some developers could reply, i'd love to know.

SublimeText2
(2014-11-05, 01:37 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-05, 12:56 PM)Jack.D Wrote: [ -> ]One thing that always interests me is what IDE people use, so if some developers could reply, i'd love to know.

SublimeText2

+1 Smile
I use PHP Storm if I'm working on something. If I'm just doing a quick patch, Sublime Text 3 beta all the way!
Wow, I am surprised no one said Atom Editor.
In my past experience Atom was too slow to be truly usable and Sublime Text has much more functionality (plus there's the fact I'm used to it).
I use Sublime Text 2. Although I may consider Atom, but currently there is no stable Windows version.
Notepadd++? ...
(2014-11-11, 08:50 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]I use Sublime Text 2. Although I may consider Atom, but currently there is no stable Windows version.

Obviously this is a good reason to dual boot.